FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anti-Terrorism Day

sudipbanerjee
Today, 21st May like other year has been observed as the Anti-Terrorism day throughout India. The day is observed to generate awareness in the country among all section of people about the danger of Terrorism and violence and its effect on the people, society and the country as a whole. In 1991 on this day India's former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi died in a Bomb blast.

In our office, 'National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology' we celebrate this day. We take oath to fight against Terrorism.
spinout
i missread this at first - All terrorism day... hehe, but what do you suspect in these says...
coolclay
I think that is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't think the people that need to hear it will be paying attention it certainly can't hurt, anything is better than nothing.
ratanegra
I like terrorism. It's bad, it hurts, it has an irrational purpose. Thus, it's crazy and cool.
briankid
to say the fact , the day is really memorial, happy anti terorism day @op
playfungames
We should have an anti-terrorism year. And around the year we would do everything it takes to be free from terrorism.
deanhills
playfungames wrote:
We should have an anti-terrorism year. And around the year we would do everything it takes to be free from terrorism.
I'm almost certain that is when terrorists would be at their most active. Would be almost like a challenge to them.
sudipbanerjee
What are the meaning of last three or four messages of this subject. Are this fun or just a point catching thing. Requesting administrator to check this.
playfungames
sudipbanerjee wrote:
What are the meaning of last three or four messages of this subject. Are this fun or just a point catching thing. Requesting administrator to check this.

Yeah that user posted some kind of gibberish. I just reported one of his posts.
lightningleo
Mikkelc2323 wrote:
ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hey, posting rubbish will only lead to a ban not points or coins..
Amanda23
I never knew there was such a thing
jesta
playfungames wrote:

Man, we should have an anti-terrorism life, in an anti-terrorism world.
Cosmoslayer
When will the world have peace? O_O
rjraaz
I am always confused with word terrorism. Any one can tell me that what is terrorism actually. How a terrorist becomes a terrorist? What are the circumstances forced those people to become a terrorist?

Does the celebration of such type of bullshit days are really meant for to control or to reduce such violating things from a country or from whole world?
ocalhoun
rjraaz wrote:
I am always confused with word terrorism. Any one can tell me that what is terrorism actually.

The use of the threat of force to achieve social, political, economic, or religious goals.
Especially when that threat is made against innocent people not related to the conflict at hand.
Quote:
How a terrorist becomes a terrorist? What are the circumstances forced those people to become a terrorist?

As a movement, sometimes desperation... sometimes it's the only viable tactic they have against a stronger enemy. (Still reprehensible when the target is innocent bystanders though. No cause is worthy enough to make threatening innocents justified.)
As an individual? Sometimes ideological, sometimes an offer to improve their own life if they help, sometimes an offer to improve their family's life if they help... sometimes because they'll be harmed if they don't help.
Quote:

Does the celebration of such type of bullshit days are really meant for to control or to reduce such violating things from a country or from whole world?

Well meaning perhaps, yes. But I see no way a silly little celebratory day each year could actually stop -- or even slightly hamper -- terrorism.
ankitdatashn
Cosmoslayer wrote:
When will the world have peace? O_O

The world will simply not 'have' peace but we need to fight for the peace ourselves, these troublemakers would not want the innocent souls to live in peace, we need to overpower them by our confidence...
shoaib
I hate Terrorism, its big threat for all world.....