FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I love her,She has started strange behaviours

Tanzanian
Guys,

I real love my girlfriend and we have been planning to get married soon.She came to my place yesterday with her friends,we had very good time together.We have always been in good terms.At arround 2100 hours yesterday she dissapeared from her home.Her father,Mother and sister have been calling her but she doesn't pick a call.I called her for several times,She ended my call.It is now 0400 hours another day,she is not yet back home.

Guys,Please advise,Is this not a sign of betrayal
truespeed
Looks like it.
deanhills
Funny how we always are more intrigued and fascinated by people who do this to us, than those who are available to us. The harder someone is to get, the more attractive that person becomes to us.

I think the best policy in a case like this is to completely ignore the person and act as though they don't exist. If they are really into you, they'll find a way to communicate with you.
enilsoncba
TIPS infallible:

1 - Love the phone - The traitor has an incredible passion for cell phones. He leads you where you are. 're In the room, takes the unit; going to the bathroom, the phone goes along; out to the kitchen, puts the naughty in my pocket. That's because any time you can see a link or inappropriate messages. Be wary too if he hangs up the phone so he gets home and if the message alert is in silent mode.

2 - Mobile Off - Today there is more out of phone range. Only if you believe in the elevator or basements. Since no one spends much time in these places, there is no excuse. The phone was on the pocket and not picked up?? Can not is a lie! And if he claims that he was discharged, why not borrowed?

3 - Links deleted - You take his phone calls and there is no recent posts? He is erasing the traces.

New 4-Briefs - Men do not care much for underwear, unlike women, they unfold in lingerie to please. If earlier he was not bothered with panties stuck, loose and now strives to have them clean, open eye.

5 - Fragrance - For the same reason above. Indeed, changes in behavior in general, indicate some personal change. If he never wore perfume and now only comes out after a bath smell and even got to buy a bottle, look well to his forehead in search of some adornment.

6 - The Beautiful Workout sudden-never lifted weight and now wakes up early to pump iron? It's nothing ...
playfungames
Well if she disappeared from her home, it is more of a thing to worry about. If she had just disappeared from your life then it would have been betrayal. Forgive me if I interpreted this wrong, but since her entire family is trying to contact her, isn't it more of a thing to worry about. Shouldn't the police be notified?
SBSCOPE
Girl is weirf they tend t be nice sometimes and next thing they got mad over things which I thought it is unnecessary because why take on someone when you're pissed-off. Maybe is their period is coming so they might get mad because their tummy is hurting. I always have trouble with girls when I get involved with them it is sick and screw-up. So I can't do nothing about it because I don't want to get involved with fist fights. You jusgt need to be aware when dating some girls. Just find out their background to see what type of person they really are and check with their family as well. Somethimes their family might get mad too together with the girl. It just doesn't make any sense at all when this happens. But remember shits happen and you can't control it so be prepare for the worst.
Navigator
Tanzanian wrote:
Guys,

I real love my girlfriend and we have been planning to get married soon.She came to my place yesterday with her friends,we had very good time together.We have always been in good terms.At arround 2100 hours yesterday she dissapeared from her home.Her father,Mother and sister have been calling her but she doesn't pick a call.I called her for several times,She ended my call.It is now 0400 hours another day,she is not yet back home.

I hate to bring this up but if she was drinking, perhaps you should call her friends.

Edit: (as in probably she is in trouble or somthng)
The_unnamed_label
Aren't you more worried by the fact she disappeared even from her family rather than the fact she might be betraying you?

love is made of trust, and you should worry about her safety more than anything else. hope she is back and safe by now.
Coen
In this instance you should probably be worried more about the fact that no one can contact her and that something might have happened to her. If no one can reach her and if your relationship was normal then I would not be thinking about betrayal but would recommend being more worried about where your girlfriend is right now. Notifying the police would not be bad, as was already suggested.
pauline5765
That's kinda weird. :/

Try to contact her with any means possible. Probably something happened to her since she doesn't contact her own family as well. If there's no sign of cheating, then try to ask her friends if she had mentioned anything about a guy aside from you.
Tanzanian
[quote="Navigator"]
Tanzanian wrote:
Guys,

I hate to bring this up but if she was drinking, perhaps you should call her friends.

Edit: (as in probably she is in trouble or somthng)[/quote

One of her sisters has been able to communicate with her and she said to be in a safe place.Unfortunately,she rejects my calls.She doesnt want me to know where she is.Sometimes you may love a girl and she pretends to love you.I just find that men are always real on love,i am slowly getting a belief that women are all liers (Sorry for this)
Tanzanian
pauline5765 wrote:
That's kinda weird. :/

Try to contact her with any means possible. Probably something happened to her since she doesn't contact her own family as well. If there's no sign of cheating, then try to ask her friends if she had mentioned anything about a guy aside from you.

She is driving me crazy.Making me mad.I never touch her phone like reading the short messages in her inbox or checking the calls.I used to trust her.So,if there is any cheating communications that were going on,i have not been able to know.Sad me
Coen
You seem to be pretty okay with the fact that there has been no contact with her at all. Lets focus on the important things first: has anyone heard from her since? Is she safe? Once you know that you can worry about the rest.
playfungames
So what is the update on this? Have you found her? If you have then I am pretty sure that you talked with her about it. I hope everything went well and this is not a sad case. Could you please share with us what happened if you do not mind.
nguyenvulong
beware of her, you may know her face but her mind is the top secret
romeryto
Depends. Sometimes strange behaviors is not good.
mgeek
Nah. I hope she isn't in trouble though.