FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making Videos On Assassins Creed III

XchaosX
As you all know Assassins Creed III comes out October 30, 2012. Today I had this idea in my head I thought what if I make a few videos of the the Assassins Creed III single player but instead of just recording the video. I would record video of AC3 and make it interactive with a voice and text chat and this will be a live broadcast on twitch tv. This would be a good way to get Assassins Creed fans involved but, there is one issue. What if people think I would spoil the story. Its not like Mass Effect where everyone hated when some spoil the story line. I really don't know need some help here. Do you guys think it would be a good idea or should I not do it
luciferfawkes
I agree with your point of spoiling the story so if I were you, I would try my best to avoid that. If you feel like there is spoilers, just note it in the title or something so people know.
XchaosX
Ok that's a great idea. But, do you think you would be willing to watch it?
lightningleo
well.. go with your plan.. i myself am a very great player of assassin's creed and played every game in the franchise.. its a great series.. and i am more excited for this part.. in this part an entirely new assassin, Connor's also got Dual Pistols. and a tomahawk.. moves are very impressive in the trailer.. and also in the gameplay...

i'm uploading them for those.. who haven't seen it yet..

trailer:::---

gameplay::--

XchaosX
Ok I will