FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever live earthquake?

mcc
Do you now earthquake?t's start suddenly night morning evening or noon then evriting starts fall you cant walk .You start scare then do abnormal movements .During the earthquake all people wasnt died by the buildings.They dei from their abnormal moviments.Nowadays in pakistan lots of people died .I am from trkiye so i live earthquake its very bad experience.i thing we must help them.finally have you ever lived earthquake?
soulman
years ago my hometown started a horrible earthquake, at that moment I was studying in my middle school... this earthquake continued for half a minute, some building was damaged badly... some people died at that day.
zerodefect
im from ontario canada and its not really considered earthquake territory, but one day there was one and it was kinda freaky because that was the first and only time i have ever experienced that. luckily nobody was hurt and it was not a horrible earthquake just small enough that chairs were rocking and a few things fell off a shelf but there were no building collapsed. i have donated to help the earthquake victims and i wish everyone the best in these hard times.
Gamerevolution
-->im from ontario canada and its not really considered earthquake territory, but one day there was one and it was kinda freaky because that was the first and only time i have ever experienced that. luckily nobody was hurt and it was not a horrible earthquake just small enough that chairs were rocking and a few things fell off a shelf but there were no building collapsed. i have donated to help the earthquake victims and i wish everyone the best in these hard times

Im from quebec, right beside ontario, and there has been 1 earthquake in all my life.. earthquakes are really funny when they dont hurt people or damage buildings, i was in my bed and it started shaking in my house..

but big earthquakes like they have in poor country, that sucks.. they have nothing, and they loose their "nothing" lol
Pixel
I'm living in Sweden and it is no earthquake here, and I don't wanna experiance one eather.
tidruG
Gamerevolution wrote:
-->im from ontario canada and its not really considered earthquake territory, but one day there was one and it was kinda freaky because that was the first and only time i have ever experienced that. luckily nobody was hurt and it was not a horrible earthquake just small enough that chairs were rocking and a few things fell off a shelf but there were no building collapsed. i have donated to help the earthquake victims and i wish everyone the best in these hard times

Im from quebec, right beside ontario, and there has been 1 earthquake in all my life.. earthquakes are really funny when they dont hurt people or damage buildings, i was in my bed and it started shaking in my house..

but big earthquakes like they have in poor country, that sucks.. they have nothing, and they loose their "nothing" lol
Instead of using "-->" and then copying and pasting another member's post when you want to quote them, it's much easier to simply click on the "quote" button towards the top right corner of their post Wink

I'm not just saying this to you, Gamerevolution, I've noticed a couple of other members doing it too. It could be seen as an unhealthy way of getting mroe points (You dont get as many points for quoting as you do for matter that is not within the quote tags)
arno
in turkey last night there was an earthquake and everybody was frighetened. but I was going to sleep Very Happy
chiragcoolboy
In my city earth quake was felt but very little. I didn't even come to know. Other day i read in papers.
wistom
NO , i have not. But, i remember something that my town or my province somewhere have earthquake, very little feel at our town.
From the tv and internet i see the earthquake is very dangerous, Just for the last earthquake on the world asia, ten thousands of people died.
yupeng
No ,i haven't.Also i wish that i will never live in earthquake also my relatives!
jawker
i live in the philippines which is in pacific ring of fire. we have lots of volcanoes and we have a lot of sinking areas this is where the fault lines are..i've experienced a lot of earthquakes and the worst was on july 17, 1990.. a lot of people that we know died..all high buildings collapse it was a disaster..well too much of those memories it was quite eeriieeeeeeee
planet
A few years ago I woke up during the night because the bed was dancing and the shades ratteling. First thought was,, ah just another earthquake, until I realised that we now live in a part of the world where thats unusual (used to live in Japan for a while years back).
The whole mountain range was shaking but since our farm is more than 400 years old and still standing, I went back to sleep.
My Dutch wife slept through the whole thing =))
S3nd K3ys
I was in a big one in San Bernardino a few decades ago, and several moderate ones since.
Jack_Hammer
I didn't really understnad, though I'm guessing your asking whether anyone else has lived through an earthquake, and being from the U.K I never have, though I have once seen a mini tornado.
atomictoyz
Ive been in 3 or 4 and I think the region I live in has gotten lucky. Only certain areas seemed to suffer alot of damage but no deaths. Mainly because everthing since 1964-65 was been systematically reinforced for quake zoning.

Brick is a rarity. Lots of steel, wood and plasterwall.

Peace,
Atomic
4f
I haven't met the accident
I may scare
but I live far away from the sea
and I believe it's safe enough without earthquake Wink
criticaldensity
There are small ones around Philly every 5 years or so. They always happen at night when im asleep, WTF???
djblaster
Yeap... When I went to Greece for holidays in 1999 (I was 9 years old) there was an earthquake in Athens... I was in McDonalds with my family and the whole building started skacking! My father ran to go outside but my mom shouted at him and he came back! He took me and my brother on his shoulders and we ran outside!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
greekcovers
We have a lots here in Greece and i pray do not die more people here !
statusfashions
yes but a minor one
yule
This Athens earthquake is very terrible, a lot of people are injured , I in this pieces of place last heavy earthquake. I am luckier. . Smile
achilles
I live in Greece so i am used to live with earthquakes. Or at least i think i am used to them... You always believe that you ll remain calm during an earthquake but always the earthquake scares you. The worse earthquake i ve ever lived was the one of September 1999 in Athens - a terrifying memory. For a few secs i thought that they were the last moments of my life. The worse part is that an earthquake can affect you in a negative manner for many days psycologicaly.
totalchaos
yes...easy one...few years ago
nilsmo
I think my mom told me that I was present at a very minor earthquake in Colombia when I was a baby...
Zaheer Khan
In Pakistan at 08 Oct. 2005 there was a great jolt of earthquake. almost 80,000 people died. it was a great tragedy. What I was doing. dont ask Smile i was changing .