FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warships 5.15 UP

jerrimy
"Warship" will be released on May 25, 2012. Starred in "Wolverine" and "Tron 2" and "Mars John? Carter" Taylor? Keqi, (Taylor Kitsch) was selected starred in the children treasure (Hasbro) Toy film adaptation of "battleship" (Battleship) actor. Originally transferred starring film "The Hurt Locker" actor Jeremy? Reyna (Jeremy Renner,) because the schedule of the reasons to give up the film. The Taylor? Keqi will in the film playing navy commander, Alex? Hooper (Alex Hopper), this bold and crazy is a very good seamen, but the political know nothing about. In addition to his film critical role of a heroine and a Japanese commander. It is reported that, Jeremy? Reina reason why abandon starring because he starred in Paul? New film directed by Thomas? Anderson (Paul Thomas Anderson). "Battleship" (Battleship) is a classic Hasbro board game, the movie version produced by Universal, and "Superman universal Han Dynasty Hancock (Hancock,) director Peter? Berg (Peter Berg) will be responsible for directing. According to reports, the film focuses on describing the story of man against alien style similar to the Ninth District (District 9) will not use the 3D cameras. "Warship" will be released on May 25, 2012.