FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spinach to your charming lean build

wgiplaza
Dietitians say spinach is one of the highest and closest to the meat in the nutrition of vegetables, eat its weight-loss benefits a lot, and can easily create lean build. ¡¡¡¡Full bellies--before meals to eat spinach, can give you a sense of full stomach, dinner will reduce, there will not be hungry. High fiber-containing fiber--spinach, helps digestion and intestinal peristalsis, JM constipation can also smooth road.
menino
I think spinach is good, but not everyone has an affinity to it, no matter how it is cooked.
I like it sometimes, but not always. Mostly, I don't like when it gets stuck between my teeth.

Also, as a kid, I would just eat it, and pretend to be Popeye the sailer man.
mshafiq
spinach is very good for health because it has iron
if some one has iron deficiency eat spinach.i had iron deficiency doctor suggest me to eat spinach
spinach is a heart-healthy food. it has vitamins C and A which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical amounts in the body.
One of the benefits of spinach is that this green is readily available, nearly all over the world.
This is a versatile food. It can be eaten raw in a salad,or you can cook also.
consumption of green leafy vegetables like spinach may slow the age-related decline in brain function.
lovescience
I love spinach!!

Smile
mshafiq
i also like spinch to cook at home.spinch has iron that is very important for our body.i like to make spinch with meat, any type like chicken beef goat and taste is very good.