FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

looking for some help

pretty_batota
hi
how are you all? i'm pretty_ batota from libya , i'm a translation student and i have to do a paper berfore i graduate , would you mind helpping me and suggest some topics, i 'll be thankfull
Smile
Bikerman
Err...what sort of paper? What sort of topic? Nature? Politics? Philosophy? Western Culture?
Give us a clue....
jerrimy
Please say in detail points
SonLight
I assume you want something where you can show off your language skills, given that you are studying translation. Will you plan to write the paper, or some parts of it, in two languages?

You could try something about how different people adapt to new technologies. Choose an age group or compare generations. Choose a specific type of technology to limit the subject; perhaps cell phones, maybe of a certain type, or other portable computers, or desktop computers, or web content.

If I could think of a really great specific subject, I would probably start a thread about it. If I start a thread about something that interests you, feel free to use it as a starting point and to give me a reference in your paper.

What languages are you working with by the way?
deanhills
Bogumil wrote:
Hi friends,
me also want some help, but little different topic,
I just want to gain my weight and muscles,
so what should i have to do for it ??? any supplements or bodybuilding game is the best for it ???
Probably getting out and doing lots of exercise. As well as eating a diet that is nutritious and high in protein.
briankid
@batota, shed more light on what u need, @bogumil , doing exercise and eating fruits frequently helps alot when building muscles