FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is ist still love?

lady_amrie
Confusing...my ex is already commited with other woman but still if we are together he is still so intimate with me and while doing that thing he always give a compliment i am better than the other woman? how do you find it guys? i still love this guy that's why still give time for him.
lucascoelho
lady_amrie wrote:
Confusing...my ex is already commited with other woman but still if we are together he is still so intimate with me and while doing that thing he always give a compliment i am better than the other woman? how do you find it guys? i still love this guy that's why still give time for him.

I'm so sorry, but that doesn't seem like real love to me. You may even feel that you love him, but what he does proves he doesn't love you and love should be mutual. Besides, you may be lacking some self-esteem; if you don't love and respect yourself, who will do so?

Anyway, if you just feel ok "having fun" with him and don't care about anything serious, that should work too (I'm not sure, but that's what people do). Just don't call it love.

You asked, I answered. Sorry for anything else. Period.
deanhills
lady_amrie wrote:
I always find that what a person does is much more important than what the person says. Actions always speak louder than words. If he is living with another woman and sleeping with you only then that says it all.