FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some of my photograpny

TheGeek
Ok, not sure if this is where this should go, but i think its relatively appropriate.

Geek Photos

Those are some pictures iv taken over the past few months. Their at a resolution suitable for use as computer backgrounds.

The only condition I have with these photos is that if you choose to use them for your computer background. If you would add my sites ad button to your site i would appreciate it. If you do actually do this, please contact me at admin@geekattack-online.net and let me know. If you wish i will gladely advertise for you with some sort of button or small banner(150x150 max).

Gimme some feedback on my art work.
mustaq
TheGeek wrote:
Ok, not sure if this is where this should go, but i think its relatively appropriate.

Geek Photos

Those are some pictures iv taken over the past few months. Their at a resolution suitable for use as computer backgrounds.

The only condition I have with these photos is that if you choose to use them for your computer background. If you would add my sites ad button to your site i would appreciate it. If you do actually do this, please contact me at admin@geekattack-online.net and let me know. If you wish i will gladely advertise for you with some sort of button or small banner(150x150 max).

Gimme some feedback on my art work.

hey i have the pic in my website to show the user ?

well where is the button i am not able to see the button