FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greetings

Gregoric
Hi there!

I don't know how could I miss your community while surfing the web. I have always searched for such forums with so wide range of interests. Usually I ended up on a board focusing on one specific subject like music or art.

I like the idea of almost-unpaid hosting and domain as well - I meet that solution first time. Great job Smile.

I am from Poland, mostly interested in IT, design and art (pencil drawing and digital painting), maybe politics (liberal and 'system'-hater). Recently, I have been interested in translation and started translating various software to my language.

I hope spending some nice time here and join interesting discussions Smile

See ya on board!

Best regards,
Grzegorz Grzywocz aka Gregoric or Avetrus
blueskull85
Hello, NIce to meet ya.. I am new here.. I been on alot of Fourms myself.. But I can never seem find one that actually talks and responds to things i say. but they do everyone elses
standready
Welcome to Frihost! I read your short blog introduction so I decided to get your introduction full read.
Gregoric
Thank you for replies.

@blueskull85
You will certainly find some topics here to discuss with others, or others will join you, the community is rather widely interested Smile.

See you on the forums!
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Gregoric! Great that you finally discovered the Forum. One of the best there is for free hosting. And quality free hosting as well.