FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thank You!

deanhills

Thank you Bondings and GhostRider for my spiffy new rank. This is much appreciated.

Just curious, when was it uploaded as I only noticed it today? Is the rank for 15,000 posts?

Again, many thanks!
menino
Wow Sir Deanhills.
Congratulations. Nice pic of you that you posted. Laughing
Keep up the good works.
deanhills
menino wrote:
Wow Sir Deanhills.
Congratulations. Nice pic of you that you posted. Laughing
Keep up the good works.
Thanks Menino, think I like the ring of the Sir. Sounds like great fun to me. Laughing
Josso
I'm a senior frihoster that is actually a senior frihoster.
Ghost Rider103
Quote:
Thank you Bondings and GhostRider for my spiffy new rank.

Don't thank me, this is all the work of Bondings. Razz

Congratulations on the new rank.

Quote:
Just curious, when was it uploaded as I only noticed it today? Is the rank for 15,000 posts?

The rank I believe was uploaded just before you reached 15,000 posts or maybe it was shortly after. The required number of posts to reach the rank I think is 15,151. So you only just hit it yesterday I believe.

There is talk of yet another rank as well though. Very Happy
pll
Amazing work!!
Keep it up!
Josso
pll wrote:
Amazing work!!
Keep it up!

This guys a senior citizen as well Laughing
busaboss
Wow amazing achievement! I can't imagine I'll reach anything like this. Congratulations on your new rank! Smile
truespeed
*Posts to see what rank i am.
Cosmoslayer
Congrats to all! Very Happy
loremar
Congrats Dean.Very Happy
deanhills wrote:

Is that how the face of a Frihost Knight suppose to look like, Sir Deanhills. Wink

Ghost Rider103 wrote:
The required number of posts to reach the rank I think is 15,151

Cool. Cool

You see I also have a new rank. I kinda like Frihoster more though. I like the badge more and being just simply Frihoster. Senior Frihoster also reminds me of the time I posted I hate Senior Frihosters. I can't really remember why I said that though. Confused I'm glad I'm a lot mature now.... Maybe. Razz

It'd probably take two more years to get me to the next rank.
Ghost Rider103
Well perhaps you will learn to like it. Especially if you think you will have it for the next few years.

Really though, the longer it takes you to achieve a rank, the more valuable it should be to you. They are all great ranks, but everyone in the Frihost community is excellent, despite what rank you are. Very Happy

The ranks are just something to work towards. You should set goal for yourself to get each rank, one at a time!
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Congrats Dean.Very Happy
deanhills wrote:

Is that how the face of a Frihost Knight suppose to look like, Sir Deanhills. Wink
Thanks Loremar! Pretty unique face ain't it .... Been thinking about changing my Avatar again .... Wink Wink

Ghost Rider103 wrote:
The required number of posts to reach the rank I think is 15,151
Only Bondings could have selected a unique statistical number like that one. Probably with the assistance of Evil Daddy. Not a bad number at all. Haha, when Bondings mentioned that the new rank number would be a surprise I thought it would be a next number like 20,000. I cried for a whole evening. Must have been Evil Daddy who gave him the idea .... haha ....

Thanks Bondings! Thanks Evil Daddy!

Bondings
I thought you would only reach it in a few days. I didn't even notice this topic until now when I checked how many posts you had thinking you'd be close.

Anyway, congratulations! I hope you like the rank. Very Happy

The next rank is also not that far away. I'm already wondering if I didn't put it too close as you might even reach it in a matter of months.
standready
deanhills wrote:

Where did you get the picture of me on a good day? laugh
Congratulations, Dean! I think it will be a while before anyone else joins you in knighthood.
ocalhoun
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
The required number of posts to reach the rank I think is 15,151. So you only just hit it yesterday I believe.

Well that's an...

interesting choice for the number...
Bluedoll
Congratulations Deanhills
Let us not forget why the title is bestowed..grabbed the last five off the code. (no that is not computer code)

Quote:
At all times to speak the truth
To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
To respect the honour of women
Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
Never to turn the back upon a foe

http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/knights-code-of-chivalry.htm

Of course I am not sure - perhaps you will want to pick and choose?
Ghost Rider103
ocalhoun wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
The required number of posts to reach the rank I think is 15,151. So you only just hit it yesterday I believe.

Well that's an...

interesting choice for the number...

Something wrong with that number? Question
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
The next rank is also not that far away. I'm already wondering if I didn't put it too close as you might even reach it in a matter of months.
I'm sure the number will be OK as I've been posting less numbers, but probably no harm done to add the next one ..... haha ....

I actually think it's quite fun to use random numbers that rhyme kind off. Much more interesting than the conventional mostly zeros.

I was just thinking for fun. Why not have a surprise random Evil Daddy rank just for one or two days when users hit a certain random number? Maybe a few combinations of numbers, very short-term - maybe just a day or three of hitting an Evil Daddy rank. Should be fun! Including the coding.

Aredon
Josso wrote:
I'm a senior frihoster that is actually a senior frihoster.

Quit trying to steal his thunder Razz
airh3ad
Good job deanhills! soon i will reach that ranks.
truespeed
airh3ad wrote:
Good job deanhills! soon i will reach that ranks.

Well you have been a member since 2005,so thats 7 years nearly,you have 780 posts so you average just over 100 posts a year,so to round it off by year 10 you will have 1000 posts.to reach 15.000 posts at that rate would take 150 years? Give or take.
Vanilla
Congrats, Dean! Applause
15,151 is a beautiful number (I can see at least one 7, so it's a beautiful number to me). I totally agree with different numbers, especially with having ranks starting in odd numbers.
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
Congrats, Dean! Applause
15,151 is a beautiful number (I can see at least one 7, so it's a beautiful number to me). I totally agree with different numbers, especially with having ranks starting in odd numbers.
Thanks Vanilla. I like the different numbers too. Very Happy
Aredon
Digging the new avatar/signature combo deanhills. Cool Well done.
Bondings
Aredon wrote:
Digging the new avatar/signature combo deanhills. Cool Well done.

I agree, it looks great! Very Happy
mahirh
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!
Well, great job!
deanhills
Thanks Aredon and Bondings. Haha ..... Evil Daddy doesn't stand a chance. I'm prepared. He'll first have to get past the dragon and then I'm waiting, armed and dangerous. Very Happy
foumy6
Grats on the new rank deanhills I dont think that I will ever reach that Razz I dont post enough for that I just have not had time lately. Well anyway grats! Sir deanhils
deanhills
Thanks Foumy. Nice to see you posting. What do you think of my dragon? Very Happy
Bondings
How did you make them, by the way?
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
How did you make them, by the way?
Embarassed I didn't make them. I got them from one of the many Club Penguin Websites searching Yahoo Images on "Club Penguin Knight". I was taking a chance not expecting I would find a Knight outfit for Gary the Penguin (my previous Avatar) and was completely bowled over when I did. Gary and I must be on the same wavelength .... hehe ....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0PDoTDN1rNPmgEAiiKJzbkF?p=club%20penguin%20knight&fr=yfp-t-742&ei=utf-8&n=30&x=wrt&fr2=sg-gac&sado=1

There is so much material there for putting the various scenes together. Great fun. I liked this image as well:

jerrimy
Amazing work!!
Keep it up!
very well
briankid
congrats bro on your new rank but you deserve it anyways
deanhills
briankid wrote:
congrats bro on your new rank but you deserve it anyways
Thanks Briankid. Smile
briankid
i envy your posts count bro xxxxx five digits! looking forward to having five digits post count
deanhills
briankid wrote:
i envy your posts count bro xxxxx five digits! looking forward to having five digits post count
If you stick to it every day they do accumulate over a period of time. So it is doable. Very Happy
kenxeiko
deanhills wrote:
briankid wrote:
If you stick to it every day they do accumulate over a period of time. So it is doable. Very Happy

Well, I may could do that. But I have too many forums to check everyday. Crying or Very sad
And at the moment, this forum is on the lowest priority on my list. Embarassed
deanhills
kenxeiko wrote:
I have an understanding for that. I'm posting at five forums right now. Frihost was my first Forum ever, so I guess its priority has become spontaneous of sorts.
lightningleo
i'm also giving frihost my top priority.. i haven't till now found any forum with so much top content.. i feel lucky to find frihost.. there's so many topics and posts coming everyday... and there are boards suitable for almost everyone.. i like gaming and post frequently in the gaming section.. others are top posters in their favorite fields too.. language boards are also available for people who don't want to or can't post in english..

and on the top of everything.. it is providing free web hosting (and a free premium domain too{350 points}).. with an excellent uptime...

i think these points.. simply make frihost unique... Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
deanhills wrote:
kenxeiko wrote:
I have an understanding for that. I'm posting at five forums right now. Frihost was my first Forum ever, so I guess its priority has become spontaneous of sorts.

Five forums? Shocked

Though I am a member of a few different forums, Frihost is the only forum I am active on and post on. I am only a member of other forums as I once was active, or I am just a member so Ivan view certain topics.

I couldn't imagine being an active member on multiple forums. Is your post count high on other forums as well?
Josso
I used to post on about that many forums years ago but now I really only visit two including Frihost. I sort of lay low on the internet these days - pop up mainly to release an album or some other creative arts. I found in recent years I really couldn't be bothered with a lot of forums because they were just plain unfriendly. The only thing you have to worry about here is someone being annoyingly clever.
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Five forums? Shocked
Embarassed It's not really as bad as it sounds. Two out of the five have hardly any traffic. I'm mostly just cleaning the two on a daily basis of any spam when there is spam. The other two I'm quite active in, but I'm thinking of dropping one of them. Hopefully that would free up more time for me as I'm pretty maxed out with five forums right now.
standready
deanhills wrote:
I'm posting at five forums right now.

Good grief! I only follow two and the other one is for collecting up to date information.
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:
I'm posting at five forums right now.

Good grief! I only follow two and the other one is for collecting up to date information.
I guess they are a bit many. Probably need to let go of one or two of them. Work on a complete lifestyle change this summer.
chasbeen
This is a symbolic knighthood rather like those folks that were supposed to have sat around the Round Table which never of course existed in real life.

Just to clarify a myth, medieval knights as characterised in Arthurian Legend actually belong to a period running from the twelfth to the fifteenth centuries and not the fifth century (The period of King Arthur).

However, the image of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and deanhills becoming a Frihost Knight appeals to the imagination and is a widely accepted one.

Knights, as such, were real enough - and still are: people become knighted in Britain even today.
So congratulations to Sir Dean Hills a modern day night!
deanhills
Thanks for the info chasbeen. To tell the truth my knowledge about Knights is severely lacking exactly in the class you explained. All I know is that they look cool and they get to chase dragons.

Ever seen this slapstick show - Sir Fartsalot vs the Dragon

chasbeen
Ah yes I note I have barely 5% of thy amount you posted.
Verrily T'is you that should be ye Knight for also that my Ancestors have are Baronets as my middle name tis Vyvyan and my modern day relatives live here..

http://www.trelowarren.com/about-trelowarren/estate-history.php

oh I liked the cartoony, real talent is showing on the Internet.....
deanhills
chasbeen wrote:
Ah yes I note I have barely 5% of thy amount you posted.
Verrily T'is you that should be ye Knight for also that my Ancestors have are Baronets as my middle name tis Vyvyan and my modern day relatives live here..

http://www.trelowarren.com/about-trelowarren/estate-history.php

oh I liked the cartoony, real talent is showing on the Internet.....
Haha Baron Chasbeen. Sounds pretty awesome. Gives me an idea for the next rank, Baron Samedi?
bukaida
congrats Dean. You are setting new new benchmarks for us all Very Happy . The rank is an appreciation of our attachment to frihost. So it always encourages us to post more.
deanhills
bukaida wrote:
congrats Dean. You are setting new new benchmarks for us all Very Happy . The rank is an appreciation of our attachment to frihost. So it always encourages us to post more.
Right. I felt totally honored and it did encourage me to post more. Cool