FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello everyone!

Iceaxe0410
Hi! I was referred to this place by a friend of mine. Said I should take a look here if I was interested in starting my own forum. I'm still have quite a bit to learn about running a forum. I look forward to learning more about it. Very Happy Hopefully, this will be the kind of place I've been searching for. It definitely seems like it contains helpful information and tutorials.
Bondings
Hello Iceaxe0410, welcome to Frihost!

Have you already decided (or thought about) what software you wish to use for your forum?
Iceaxe0410
Well, actually, no I haven't yet. I'm really new to all of this, so I admit I don't know what I'm doing at this point. I was a moderator for a forum before, so I know at least a little bit of the basics. However, I know pretty much close to nothing about how to get started or the benefits of one program over the other. I'm not in a particular rush to start the forum I'm thinking about. So, I do have the time to read and learn about the differences. Any help would be appreciated. Smile
busaboss
Hello, welcome to Frihost! Enjoy your stay here. Cool
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Iceaxe0410. If you're looking at what software to use, why not start a new thread and we can all give you the benefit of our experiences.
sameerseo
Hi new member welcome here.