FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Assist

ForumAssistPromoter
[center][/center]
Unique.... Quality.... Professional..... Quick.... Forum Assist is coming! We are like no other promotion forum! We have many unique services! We use a quality theme! And we have dedicated staff who are there to help you. Forum Assist aims to assist you and your forum from the start to the end. We all know what you want now, a sneak peak of the forum. Some of the services we will be offering are the get noticed service, we promote your forum for you so you can get on with other things and don't forget our forum starter pack which will help you launch your forum above and beyond. Remember this we are coming on the 12th of May. Be there! We'll be advertised at a forum near you!
pojr
Wow, the design you showed in the image looks great. I like the many different colors that are mixed together, including white, green and black, all of which make a great design.

You seem pretty confident about your site, and that's what I like about it. Your confidence really makes me believe what you're saying is true, and that's a big deal. It sounds obvious, but people don't realize that you're supposed to stand by your website and convince others why people like me should join it.

I definitely plan on checking it out.