FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is SMM

ilmkidunya1
hello Every one i want to know that what is smm and what role it play in the SEO
shopperpk
it means Social media marketing. Its a part of SEO you can say that offsite seo of a website or blog or business. SMM is used for getting huge traffic towards your website using popular social networks, i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Myspace.
ilmkidunya1
thanks for replying
sameerseo
SMM stands for search mass media.
Linarai
SMM stands for the social media marketing.
We can perform these technique by add profile on the social media site like Facebook,
Twitter and Myspace and Google+ and Orcut.
ankitdatashn
I have heard that Paid search marketing might get one banned, always wondered how true it is... Neutral
biotinpy12
I want to join courses in modern IT like SEO, SEM and IM. Please suggest me some institutes
ZoriWser
Its a part of SEO you can say that off-site seo of a blog or web page or business. SMM is used for getting huge traffic towards your web page using popular social media sites, i.e. Facebook or my space, Tweets and My space.
AbijahAlice
SMM techniques can include viral, catchy content and promotions but SMO aims to maximise the possibilties that viewers will visit the business website by nurturing links and mentions in social media networks.
AbijahAlice
SMM techniques can include viral, catchy content and promotions but SMO aims to maximise the possibilties that viewers will visit the business website by nurturing links and mentions in social media networks.
martinsherman
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
aizelcaroline
SMM stands for Social media marketing. Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, linkedin, pinterest and G+ e.t.c.
dolfinchris
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.This is part of internet marketing techniques.