FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Misty Blue on the M62

wellerchap
A recent photograph overlooking the M62 motorway in northern England, taken during a recent foggy period...and twiddled with a bit in Photoshop!

watersoul
Nice, cheers fella Smile
No busy fast moving roads at night near me for 20 miles, so being lazy, my long exposure pics are mainly reflections in the sea.
Why is it busy on the one side, east/west bound? Where's everyone going/leaving?
Ghost Rider103
Amazing shot!

Do you have a DeviantArt account? If you don't, you should look into getting one. I would totally buy this as a print. This would look great on the wall!

Keep up the good work, I enjoy seeing your photos pop up. Very Happy
wellerchap
Thanks chaps. No, I don't have a Deviant account, but may look into it.
The shot was taken from a bridge between Wakefield and Leeds, looking westbound towards the intersection of the M62 and M1. It was early evening much earlier this year - I pass there twice a day going to and from work...the mist looked good, so I had a bash...the traffic wasn't unduly busy, as the exposure there is about 30 seconds, I think.
TheRPGLPer
Nice!
That looks really good and well designed, you should put that one on DeviantART. It belongs there.

Cheers, mate!