FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

frihost.com

johans
i guess frihost forum was down earlier.. i could not browse it.. now its back.. have you encounter it?
sonam
johans wrote:
i guess frihost forum was down earlier.. i could not browse it.. now its back.. have you encounter it?

Yeah, I am also coming on forums few times last month and I cannot access frihost site. But in most situation this is quite short time.

Sonam
Ghost Rider103
I haven't had any issues with the site in quite a while.

Not sure if the site was down earlier or not though, the last time I logged on, until now anyways was last night from my cell phone. Everything was working great then.

We encounter short downtime ever now and then though, it's usually not for very long.

I've moved this to Frihost Support.
Bondings
I sometimes have some short problems in the morning (8-9GMT I think) to reach Frihost. I think it is usually due to backups and indexing being done at that time. In any case it's usually back up in a few minutes at most. Also, while I backup the Frihost mysql database, the Frihost forums stop working - but that only takes about 5 minutes or so.
sonam
Bondings wrote:
I sometimes have some short problems in the morning (8-9GMT I think) to reach Frihost. I think it is usually due to backups and indexing being done at that time. In any case it's usually back up in a few minutes at most. Also, while I backup the Frihost mysql database, the Frihost forums stop working - but that only takes about 5 minutes or so.

I didn't try more then few times in one minute and then I am coming letter. But if this issue is only few minutes then we don't need to worry. Very Happy

Sonam
johans
Bondings wrote:

i see..thank you for the information Bondings.
busaboss
I experienced this too sometimes but it is running again in just a couple of minutes. I didn't worry about it at all.
Ghost Rider103
This pretty much sums up most of the downtime unless otherwise specified.

Quote:

-close-