FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you use Stumbleupon to grow traffic?

CCCorp
Hello,
do you use Stumbleupon to grow traffic? If yes, which of their Paid Discovery plan do you use - Light, Standard or Premium? Are you satisfied with this service?

Though maybe I used it in the complete wrong way, as the last time I used it, I don't remember there being any sort of paid option.

I was doing the classic review each site deal (as mine was also in the long list).

But this was probably four years ago. I'm sure a lot has changed since then. So my comments are probably irrelevant.
CCCorp
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I've used it way back in the day. I honestly didn't see any real results from it.

Though maybe I used it in the complete wrong way, as the last time I used it, I don't remember there being any sort of paid option.

I was doing the classic review each site deal (as mine was also in the long list).

But this was probably four years ago. I'm sure a lot has changed since then. So my comments are probably irrelevant.

Hello, nevertheless thank you for your answer. Yes, they have some paid options - there is a link if you are interested: https://www.stumbleupon.com/pd/index/plans/. Btw, you have great works on your website.
Ghost Rider103
Very cool. How long have they had these paid options?

I might be interested in using it for one of my future projects that is about to be released. But currently I have no use for it.

Thank you, my site is way outdated as far as my work goes. I haven't updated in years. Razz
CCCorp
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Very cool. How long have they had these paid options?

I might be interested in using it for one of my future projects that is about to be released. But currently I have no use for it.

Thank you, my site is way outdated as far as my work goes. I haven't updated in years. Razz

I have no idea how long they have these services, actually i found it a week ago. So I just want to know if someone have possitive experience of using it. And what about services you offer on your website? Are they actual?
Ghost Rider103
Quote:
And what about services you offer on your website? Are they actual?

They are for the most part. I still use the site for clients, I just haven't had the time to update the portfolio in quite a while.
shopperpk
I use stumbleupon for traffic but couldn't get the amount of visitors I want on my website. People want original content and some interesting posts related to your website or business. If you have ability to make people interested in your post then you will surely get visitors.
CCCorp
shopperpk wrote:
I use stumbleupon for traffic but couldn't get the amount of visitors I want on my website. People want original content and some interesting posts related to your website or business. If you have ability to make people interested in your post then you will surely get visitors.

And which of their Paid Discovery plan do you use - Light, Standard or Premium?