FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter fans

Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am addicted to all of them!
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
I hate Harry Potter and all that is related!
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I don't read...
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

karysky
Hello!

Are there any Potter fans here? I am addicted to the series. Both the books and the movies. I think they are fantastic.

I first read them in College, some years ago. I was in my mid-semester exams week and I had the misfortune of starting to read the first one.... and not being able to stop! I went through the first four tomes in about three weeks!

My exams were disastrous Confused Well, not that much but my average did drop by 10 points ! Anyway, would you believe me when I say that I was very happy to read Half-Blood Prince over the summer holidays?

Anyway, right now, I am really anticipating the new movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. What do you think? Have you all seen the previews? If not, go there: www.harrypotter.com

Also, there is another fantastic site, named Mugglenet, where they post all news concerning Harry Potter. It's my number one site for staying updated: www.mugglenet.com

And you, what do you prefer, the books or the movies?
sylviakowalski
i have to admit.. i'm a harry potter nerd. book 4 and 6 are my favourite. Smile
justin91166
sylviakowalski wrote:
i have to admit.. i'm a harry potter nerd. book 4 and 6 are my favourite. Smile

about that im not a fan or nothin but the books wore well writin
HunnyBaby
Lol its kinda something i dont like to admit it but im a harry potter nerd... the books are so fascinating it seems like there really is a world out there and JK Rowling is describing it to you... the books really keep me hooked from the very begginning to the very end... lol espec the very last 50 pages of every book are like.... nevr gettin put down... my most favorite is probably the 5th book where sirius dies... that is really sad...
karysky
Do you sometimes read fanfiction?

I love it, and I write some. All associated with Snape.

I know, I know.. I am weird. But I think I'm in love with that guy lol He's so strange and mysterious. All dark and brooding. He inspires respect from the role he plays, but at the same time you just want to strangle him. A kind of love-hate relationship.

There's more to him than meets the eye, I'm telling you!
lycadia
I adore Lupin and Sirius! Since someone asked, I do read fanfiction and while I have never written any fanfiction, I have played a Harry Potter Roleplaying game. Are there any other RPers out there? Smile There isn't an offical RPG Book, though Wizards of the Coast owns the rights to make one, but there are at least 2 unofficial ones.

I love the movies and the books both, but I think the books are better. I think in order to put all the good and even all the important things from the books in, the movies would have to be too long for most people to want to watch them, which is why I like the books better.
titonb
I like the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4patlar
dont like potter . never read
Gamerevolution
I'm addicted to all books/movies, they are just awesome!!! i like everything related to harry potter..

karysky wrote:
Hello!

Are there any Potter fans here? I am addicted to the series. Both the books and the movies. I think they are fantastic.

I first read them in College, some years ago. I was in my mid-semester exams week and I had the misfortune of starting to read the first one.... and not being able to stop! I went through the first four tomes in about three weeks!

My exams were disastrous Well, not that much but my average did drop by 10 points ! Anyway, would you believe me when I say that I was very happy to read Half-Blood Prince over the summer holidays?

Anyway, right now, I am really anticipating the new movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. What do you think? Have you all seen the previews? If not, go there: www.harrypotter.com

Also, there is another fantastic site, named Mugglenet, where they post all news concerning Harry Potter. It's my number one site for staying updated: www.mugglenet.com

And you, what do you prefer, the books or the movies?

I know another site, my friend made it: http://www.mugglesonline.com

And i prefer.. hmm.. books cause they are longer and have more information, but movies are different, well i prefer books..
...........................................................................................................
Favorite Book: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
2nd Favorite Book: Harry Potter And The Order Of Pheonix
3rd Favorite Book:Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
4th Favorite Book: Harry Potter And The Prisonner Of Azkaban
5th Favorite Book: Harry Potter And The Philosopher Stone
And last one: Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets

Movies are in order from the last, 3rd is my favorite, 2nd and then 1st.
But the 4th will rock so much!!!
lavender
i have never read HP books, but waiting for the movie. Wink Wink Wink
nilsmo
I've read all the Harry Potter books, but forgot about them.
irish_18
I used to love Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, even though Dumbledore's dead.. But I really enjoy all of JK's book.. ^-^ I'm addicted to it.. Wink
foggy
Moved to the place with the books. Wink (Literature)
JayC108
I enjoy all of the Harry Potter books and movies. I watch the movies over and over again just like I did the first time I saw them. Everytime I read a book I get so into it that I can't seem to put it down until I'm done. Harry Potter is very addicting.
kany
Well fourth was the best because it involves action all over the story while in the 5th and 6th episodes its only the endings that gets you excited and the whole lot is just time passing so the 4th one is my best choice .
hayley
Goblet of Fire is by far my favorite. Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets left some to be desired in both a stylistic and a content view. Prisoner managed to keep my attention exponentially better than the first two. Order of the Phoenix was way too much TALKING IN CAPS AND SCREAMING AT ONE ANOTHER THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BOOK. Honestly, I have never experienced so much angst in a book that you could actually taste it. Half-Blood Prince would have been better had I not seen those stupid T-Shirts from TShirtHell.com that gave away a key event in the story. Essentially, I like Goblet of Fire the best because it was not ruined for me before I read it. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting its theatrical release.