FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Blog For All

lightningleo
I didn't Found any proper place to post this but here i am..

I've Created a New Blog Site for All. You can Post anything there... But remember that is not a Forum or WebHoster.. just a Plain old Blog.. this time .. it is for all....

So... Ladies and Gentlemen Post anything except Rubbish and of Course... No Foul Words Plz.. Immediate ban may take place..

So How's That ????

Register and Get Going at::::

www.upgame.tk
nivinjoy
Quote:
The UpGame
The All in One Technology and Gaming News Site

You have given the tagline for your website as Technology and Gaming site, but the site template seems to be of a poetry website.. Make it more sophisticated and attractive and matching to the theme so that many of the people visiting the blog should immediately get attracted and feel themselves attached to the blog. You get lots of free wordpress templates if you just google it..

Four blog posts..!! More way to go.. All the best dude.. And one more thing, I just loved your lines in About Me page.. Great mann..
lightningleo
nivinjoy wrote:
Quote:
The UpGame
The All in One Technology and Gaming News Site

You have given the tagline for your website as Technology and Gaming site, but the site template seems to be of a poetry website.. Make it more sophisticated and attractive and matching to the theme so that many of the people visiting the blog should immediately get attracted and feel themselves attached to the blog. You get lots of free wordpress templates if you just google it..

Four blog posts..!! More way to go.. All the best dude.. And one more thing, I just loved your lines in About Me page.. Great mann..

Man... I got my hosting account handled only today and got that site running..
Still a lot more way to go..
Thanks for the Complements about the About Me Page. I've Set the Users Privilege to Author, so that everyone can post in it. Just have to register first wordpress doesn't allow posting without Registration!!