FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello, Frihost!

IceCreamTruck
I just wanted to say Hello to everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their projects, especially those hosted at frihost, and I look forward to the coming months!

Good day, That is all!
Vanilla
OHAI!

I don't get why you're introducing yourself now. Aren't you kinda late? Or did you just want to get to know people before introducing yourself? Or did you just make a topic for the hell of it? Very Happy

Anyway, hello! My projects are doing fine (my real life project is my Master's degree project and it's kinda stuck, but it's fine) and me too. How about you? Have a good holiday! Smile
IceCreamTruck
I dunno, was attempting to reach out to new members who were reading the forum but decided not to post. The icon was not yellow for a minute, and I felt posting would be fun and turn an idle forum into an active forum! amianderson posted: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-136947.html

Vanilla wrote:
My projects are doing fine (my real life project is my Master's degree project and it's kinda stuck, but it's fine) and me too.

I'm in limbo on a new job at the moment, so we'll have to see what this week and next week brings. I was hoping to get a call to go in and help a team with some projects, but I haven't gotten the call I wanted just yet. Until then I have a web project to work on, so I am never bored.
IceCreamTruck
Hello, again! See, you guys/gals, the real reason I may have created this thread is so that my trickery is self contained! Haha, now I can say hello whenever I feel like on this thread! Smile
loremar
Hello World! Very Happy

Get it? Your avatar? the world? ...........Ah forget it.
deanhills
Aha .... new beginnings. Sounds like a good way to go. Welcome to Frihost ICT. Welcome to the World!

IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Aha .... new beginnings. Sounds like a good way to go. Welcome to Frihost ICT. Welcome to the World!

Thank you, my old friend! It's good to be in the world!
Josso
I'm saving my introduction thread for 2015
IceCreamTruck
Josso wrote:

Why wait? Just do it! (I love replying in slogans!)
deanhills
Josso wrote:
Great idea. Laughing
johans
hello world!

me, looking for project... so for those who are too much busy out there you can refer to me.. Very Happy
AikenColin
I'm new to the forum.
hi all.