FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TRENDY SITE BUILDER

johans
Any body used TRENDY SITE BUILDER, Zero knowledge of programming required to create stunning flash websites with Trendy Flash Website Design Software. Unlimited editing facility for flash websites. Flash Design Software Include professionally designed flash templates to match your business needs. Simple point-n-click interface for editing flash websites.
wOW!!!! i havent tried it yet.. but looks like the definition is so easy to implement.
clubdeinovaristi
johans wrote:
Any body used TRENDY SITE BUILDER, Zero knowledge of programming required to create stunning flash websites with Trendy Flash Website Design Software.

Flash websites? Stay away please! Go with Yola, Jimdo or Zoho Sites!
johans
clubdeinovaristi wrote:
johans wrote:
Any body used TRENDY SITE BUILDER, Zero knowledge of programming required to create stunning flash websites with Trendy Flash Website Design Software.

can you explain why?
RosenCruz
johans wrote:
clubdeinovaristi wrote:
johans wrote:

can you explain why?

I really hate too much flash on web sites. HTML5 and other static stuff is fine though
zimmer
I just read the news that flash will end support by September 2013 but the time are not sure because most of games and applications where been successfully using flash which are not yet adaptive with HTML 5.

The amazing thing i read on CNN news technology that HTML 5 is been push by Steve Jobs for his apple company.

I have android phone using genger bread Operating system is supported by flash but with the new Operating system Honey comb is no longer supported...
silverdown
Haven't tried that but since you mentioned it, ill check it out Very Happy
SlashburnSoftwareStudio
HTML kit is easy to use, does the basics well - (free open-source)