FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xtra Fields

lightningleo
Hey Man (ADMIN).... Can You Plz Add a Required Field of Marital Status and Gender...

man... Surprised Surprised Surprised I' called a Girl, "he"... imagine my surprise when she replied that she is a she...

Pl Plz Man... {Hope You're a Man}.....

You See My Problem

Plz....
Ankhanu
I think having this a required field is a terrible idea... optional could be ok, though.

I get mistaken for female all the time, for whatever reason. It's not a big deal, and shouldn't be embarassing for either party (really why would it be offensive or embarassing to be thought of as the opposite gender... you see my point?)
Ghost Rider103
Unless Frihost starts to advance more towards a social networking type of site (more than it currently is) I see absolutely no need to have something like this, not even optional.

But I wouldn't object against the idea. Though we could all live happily without it. Razz
Josso
>Male
>Female
>Prefer not to say

?
Ghost Rider103
I see no point in taking the time to add it, honestly.

But if it did happen, a "prefer not to say" option or even just the option to not have to choose any should definitely be there.
sonam
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I see no point in taking the time to add it, honestly.

But if it did happen, a "prefer not to say" option or even just the option to not have to choose any should definitely be there.

I am agree with Ghost it is not important for this forum to know gender or marital status especially not like required field. Everyone is free to type somewhere gender status or insert avatar with his/her image.

Sonam