FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An 86-year-old, Robinson Crusoe with giant tortoise

deanhills
Quite fascinating video about the last of giant tortoises on an island (Moyenne in the Seychelles) with an octogenarian Robinson Crusoe being their benefactor and sole human inhabitant.

menino
Wow nice.... a man who has his own island, and lives alone with the animals.
Quite intriguing, I must say.
Seychelles is an amazing place with amazing sceneries, and this guy welcomes anyone, and has refused millions as well.
I like this guy. Very Happy
I must definitely visit this place once in my lifetime.
Very good, came with them to learn.
deanhills
menino wrote:
Wow nice.... a man who has his own island, and lives alone with the animals.
Quite intriguing, I must say.
Seychelles is an amazing place with amazing sceneries, and this guy welcomes anyone, and has refused millions as well.
I like this guy. Very Happy
I must definitely visit this place once in my lifetime.
All of that went through my mind too. This guy looks amazingly good for his years too. And so does the tortoise as well. I haven't made it to the Seychelles yet. Only reason so far has been because it's quite expensive. But I should really make a plan one of these days.
mochipie
Aww, that's a nice healthy and engaging passion to have. It'd be lovely if I could visit before anything happens to the guy or the turtles. Although my turtles are probably younger than me, if I ever pass by an older turtle, it'd be pretty entertaining to tape "Please respect your elders." Smile
T1nyShadows
That's so cool I like how he bought the island and has all those pets, and animals. That's pretty cool what a nice house to live. If anyone reads this where would you live, why would you live there, and what pets would you have? Also would you bring a friend? Would you do something like the old man? What would it be? Tell me.
subhan1
thats freaking awesome Smile
nigam
wow...amazing man....he survived living alone in an island....i can't imagine myself living alone...i think i can't survived right there....wow...hands down to this man. he's one of a kind.