FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Milky Way Galaxy

lightningleo
Hey Friends,, Here's the Full Secrets of our Galaxy by NASA::::::

Bluedoll
“What is this?”

The milky way is like a city of stars. They, the producers of the video are taking us places and relocating us to where things look differently. How cool is that? Very cool. I liked the video, very nice but alas got to point 3.50 on the timeline of the 1:31:24 where I a small creature of this planet if the truth be know can not write just anything she wishes at least not on this message board world where everything is not permitted but some things are will state that the producers of the video said something like not in quotes here but something to the effect that we will show you the milky way, how it was created and tell you that it will die.

I would rather say here, that mankind not even nasa does know. They were not there when it was created, nor do they absolutely know for sure that it will die but what they do say is a stretch of their imagination. This can be expressed in another way, by saying, everything is permitted and possible. Everything.

The first part of the video was great visually, I might watch it later if I get time – thanks for sharing.
Very Happy
metalfreek
Its quiet amazing to learn that the light from the nearest star take approximately 4.2 years to reach earth. I am a student of Physics myself and it never cease to amaze me when I think about the scale of the universe. Men have definitely made a lot of progress in understanding the universe but still there are thing to be learn and found out.
Haley_Madison
Nice! I'm going to pour myself a coffee and sit back and watch this! I've recently been watching "Through the Wormhole" narrated by Morgan Freeman, which is quite good also.
Josso
metalfreek wrote:
Its quiet amazing to learn that the light from the nearest star take approximately 4.2 years to reach earth. I am a student of Physics myself and it never cease to amaze me when I think about the scale of the universe. Men have definitely made a lot of progress in understanding the universe but still there are thing to be learn and found out.

What's more interesting than Alpha Centauri is the exoplanets and other very near (within 25ly) systems that have been discovered in the last few years!