FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows 8 Consumer Preview

lightningleo
This is the Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Part 1:::::

Part 2:::::

[/youtube]
metalfreek
I have been using windows 8 for past few months and Its great. No problem so far and metro interface is good.
Cosmoslayer
Waiting for the stable release. Razz
Chellesei
Me too. I've been waiting for this ever since I've known about its development. Smile I thought of installing the developer preview but in the end, I didn't continue it. If I continued it, it will be troublesome to format my computer again when the stable release comes out (I just don't like formatting over and over again xD) so yeah... I'll just wait for the stable release. Hope to see it soon. Very Happy
cybersa
+1
I'm waiting to install it to my Netbook.
Because Windows Requirement is enough for my netbook.
Now using Windows XP(Old is Gold Wink)
harshgupta1992
I have been using for a couple of weeks now and it is good. It does run a little bit hot with my RADEON driver but i guess those bugs will get ironed out soon.
lobokun
once this came out i end up reformatting my computer and i cant complain .. and haven't regret it , upgrading my computer either..
flamepjlh
lightningleo wrote:
This is the Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Part 1:::::

Part 2:::::

[/youtube]

RP version is about to release.                                    

Very Happy Very Happy
zhybsc
wo , nice. but i alway use linux Wink
kobraz
i am tested this wersion Wondows, but remove it and install Ubuntu! Linux firewer !
diwasblack
a great OS just waiting for the stable and final release
metalfreek
Days of consumer preview are over. Its time for Release preview. I have been using release preview for about a month now and its quite an improvement over consumer preview UI wise. It's visually pleasing and smooth like a butter. I am loving windows 8 experience.
blueray
I am interested in how metro app works and it looks very like tablet app (such as ipad).
Da Rossa
I used the consumer preview version, which was stable enough, only that it had no full support for my VGA card (drivers seem to be confused, but I think this is about AMD/ATI and not Microsoft). The Release Preview should be even finer.
killer2022
I moved to linux. I hate always having to pay to update!
Da Rossa
Always? How frequent? I still think Windows is freer than Linux, seriously. Linux in enterprises may cost more because you'll have to hire skilled professionals for support.
nepalstar
I also wanna try this new version of Microsoft Windows 8. Is this possible to download the evaluation version of this OS online or I have to buy it. Searching for it to use hope I'll get chance soon to use this OS.
jasonmilsont
The Microsoft windows 8 Customer Review was launched and taken great objectives from customers. While there have been some dissenting views, the new os has obtained mostly opinions that are good.
Da Rossa
"Customer Review?" I think the last version is the Release Preview, right?

And I think most of the noisy critics are just not used to it yet. When it comes to Microsoft, when something reveals itself to be "odd", then it's necessarily bad. Like XP at the beginning, and Vista too. Only that Vista didn't live long enough and had some compatibility issues.
chartcentral
I would have been excited for Windows 8 if only the Windows 7 on my netbook is upgradeable. Smile