FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you want to die?

S3nd K3ys
There's been a few threads lately about death. So lets hear it.

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep. Like my father did. Not screaming like all the passengers on the bus he was driving.

How 'bout you?
planet
Preferably voluntarily
Def1ler
Wow.. everyone wants to die...
Shocked
I prefer not to think about it.. just hopes its painless!
Caxius
sleeping
sibbahz
As long as its not long and painful, im not really fussed Very Happy
Wd_removed
I don't!!!

Don't take me yet.. pl00x.

But more seriously I'd rather die like Spike from Cowboy Bebop. You spent your whole life searching for your past, your purpose and the meaning of your being here... The minute you find out, you get drilled by a few hundred UZI bullets (slightly over exaggrated) but thats how to die.

Happy knowing your life has a purpose after all then bang, its all over.. Thats reality my friends.
xorcist
Most people would like to die sleeping or fast noone would like to die slowly in painfully. Of course I would like to die fast I dont want to have my last moments on earth the wrost moments I ever had.
Helios
I don't want to die.

But if I will i'd like to die in my sleep on Friday Rolling Eyes
JayC108
I would rather not die, but since death comes to all I would rather die fast, and not painful. Hopefully my death won't come soon. If it does, I'll atleast know that I have been doing what I was put on this earth to do.
Slammer
JayC108 wrote:
I would rather not die, but since death comes to all I would rather die fast, and not painful. Hopefully my death won't come soon. If it does, I'll atleast know that I have been doing what I was put on this earth to do.

I can see why ppl would say they dont want to die. But, if you think about it, you'd be staying alive forever. Things wouldnt be as special then, and if you didnt die, you'd jsut get older and older and you would probs be in a lot of pain. I would want to die in the arms of my girl Smile but in away i wouldnt cos then she would have to see me die, but i would like her face to be the last thing i see. Rolling Eyes
DeuCe
I rather Die in space because then people wont have your body and I'll be free up there. Very Happy Seems peaceful, as for dieing fast or slow.....

I could care less, cause once you die, pain wont mean a thing to you.

Cheers,
DeuCe Cool
earthchild
I don't care when, where, why, or how, so long as I can die peacefully and happy Very Happy
abone
I agree with you..

Caxius wrote:
sleeping
joshua_erceg
Painlessly of course...
Although I would prefer if I didn't have to die at all...
Luis
WoW, this question is good x)

So... I want to die in my 88th birthday, but, somethings let me down; the poluition, and things relationed how, make the things go more fast (the life too)
cnnet
when the time come
and after I say
"I'm going to die"
yupeng
I want to die today.But i have a father and a good girl friend.
They both love me very much ,so i mustn't die.
I must work for their happiness.
We are men!
soulman
I'd like to be killed by a crazy murder, with I can saw my own blood shooting everywhere... and the only voice I could heard before I die is my scream~ that's cool..........
shwetanshu
i wud like to die in the least painful way
windrei
for me, there are 2 ways :

first, as you said, die peacefully. One day i leave the world in my dream, stay in the beautiful dream and never return.

second, the world is being destroyed, by war, by UFO or any others. All people die together.
RuneInfo
I'm sorry about your father. I would like to die either in my sleep or VERY fast and pain free.
af169
now o don't want to die!
rexrae
i want to die and go with my body..means i want to vanish from earth, just like that .... poof Razz
Vasquez
Personally, the best choice would be to die in my sleep so there would be no pain. However, knowing my luck, I'll probably die in the most contrived way possible, possibly including one or more of the following "props":

1) A helicopter factory
2) Fireworks
3) "World of Knives" superstore opposte said helicopter factory.

You get the picture.... Shocked
mcc
if i can choose i wan to during sleeping....
theo
never mind of it.
but painless' the best way of course
poggendroff
i wuld luv to die of hunger.,, in the mountains,,like a cannibal.,, i'll meditate myself to death. mouhahaha
tidruG
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep. Like my father did. Not screaming like all the passengers on the bus he was driving.

How 'bout you?

Laughing
Was at least the first line serious, though? (about you wanting to die in your sleep?)

Anyway, I've decided I'd like to die in either of the following ways:
1. Shoot myself after having figured out that there's nothing left to figure out and that I've done everything I wanted to
2. Fall off a cliff backwards, and plummet to my death a few hundred feet away while gazing up and marveling at the sky.
3. Broken heart (I've heard that it really has happened a few times... no, your heart does not physically break, but something about blood pressure affecting people with weak hearts when you cry too much)

When I die, I'd like to be burnt, and then have the ashes buried.

PS: When I said broken heart, I didn't mean it in the sense of a girl saying no to me and me going and dying. I meant it more in the sense of my wife of 30 (or more) odd years dying and then I die of a broken heart because of that Razz
arno
I dont want to die
falconfx
Well, I really don't know what to say!

The only thing I hope is that it will be fast and painless.
4patlar
i like to be die (goldenShot)
bkatz
S3nd K3ys wrote:

How 'bout you?

I'd prefer not to. Embarassed
jongoldsz
I don't want to think about it, hopefully that will give me immortallity of some sort. I hope. Question
psycosquirrel
I don't really care how I die...

Death is an inevitable thing (obviously), so it's not like it is something we can control. Most people are afraid of death, but why be afraid? It happens to everyone sometime.
manuelmo
i just dont wanna die... id like to live forever... first, like i am... second like other person... then like... who knows!. i love the life...
criticaldensity
After riding down a huge mountain on my snowboard, at 100.
yule
I want to die while sleeping, it will be better in this way, because did not feel at that time .
drunkfun
I want to die riding a nuclear bomb as it is dropped onto a Russian Chemical Facility

Also known as 'Dr Strangelove'

Alienz
Of coz fast and painless. The best is during my sleep.
Anti-Camper
I want to die in my sleep. Confused
TheBeekeepers
I'd probably like to die drowning.. or a 'funner' way would be to die in the apocalypse. Not exactly painless, but it's still a nice way to die.
artur.h
on a Mars mission... or something like that...

knowing that mission is succesful and knowing that my death is not worthless
SNES350
I'd like to die in my sleep... on a Friday so I'm not stressing about the next day before I go to sleep. I think dying in the apocalypse would be pretty cool. I don't want to suffocate or drown (therefore suffocating).
frozenhead
I want to die for a cause.. I mean, I will die after I did something that will help other people in any small way. Wink
djblaster
[FuN]goku wrote:
SUICIDE!!!!! j/k in my bed quietly

me2! while sleeping in my warm bed!
gnomme
S3nd K3ys wrote:

How 'bout you?

I wont gonna die!!! lololol Twisted Evil
drunkfun
Another good one would be 150 bullet wounds from 3 separate Tommy Guns in a mob style hit.
Palitu
Mr. Green with 90 years old, whith 2 hot twin blondies on my bed, i think its every mens dream.. Mr. Green
bharatchoragudi
Hey I don't wanna talk about my death.. Whatever happens will happen at the designated time and place and i don't wann adiscuss abt that!!!
gonzo
I want to die painlessly
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
I want to die painlessly

Are you being serious or are you sarcastically making fun of everyone else in this thread?

Anyway, I've noticed how everyone wants to die peacefully in their sleep. I wonder why? I mean, it's Death. You might as well feel it if it comes!
eminence
for real die=eat poison
for play=play RO and go PvP
ChunkyBustout
I can only say that I wouldn't want to die suffering. No getting crushed in an earthquake, no drowning, no motorized accidents, no terminal illness, no physical abuse like a beating or lynching, no getting shot or stabbed and no falling from a high distance. I'm sure there are more ways I would want to die but those are first and foremost.
ocalhoun
With lots of warning, but like my great aunt: She fell asleep in her rocking chair on the front porch and didn't wake up... 3 days later a neighbour noticed that she was dead.
(athough, falling from a very high distance would be kind of fun...)
tmantaylor18
In my sleep.
illini319
dying any time after I have met most of my lifetime goals (or have made peace with not reaching any of them), would be how i would like to die. no regrets. and, like many on this thread, as painlessly as possible.
Wd_removed
DeuCe wrote:
I rather Die in space because then people wont have your body and I'll be free up there. Very Happy Seems peaceful, as for dieing fast or slow.....

I could care less, cause once you die, pain wont mean a thing to you.

Cheers,
DeuCe Cool

Like it.. You'd spend eternity in space!! Until you hit the astroid belt. Very Happy
budazz
die another day
Cursed
Peacefully, in my sleep I guess.
SuperMonkey
I have thought about this sort of thing many times before... and basically there are several different ways I would want/prefer to die:

- Shotgun at point-blank to my head (instant death)
- Simultaneous removal of my heart and brain (another instant death)
- During an operation (under anesthesia)
- Direct hit from a missile Smile
- Spontaneous combustion (most likely would be painful, but oh well)

There are a few more I thought of but if I post them I might get banned Smile especially if I go into detail. Preferably I would like to be a Vampire and have an eternal life (never aging, super-human strength etc...) Smile but I very much doubt that will ever happen.

For the people that say they want to die drowning... I have come very close to drowning in a river, I got pushed off the front of a raft and the raft came over me, my life jacket was pushing my up onto the base (it had a soft base to it) of the raft and I couldn't move because it was gripping to the rubbery/plasticy surface, and I got hit by a rock that the raft went over and lost my air and gasped in some water Sad and started loosing consciousness, by then I was panicking like crazy and the people jumped off the raft and lifted it off me (one of them said I looked like I was dead when they pulled me onto the bank of the river). All I can say is that it is not a nice way to go, and that I hope I never have to go through anything like that again Sad (this is all fact, I have not made up a single part of it)
kx137
same thing happened to me when i was younger. Horrible ... I just remember giving up and looking at the turtles swimming around me.

I suppose the best way to die would be to be doing something that you love. Like dying from a heart attack while making love to a gorgeous bombshell or on my streetbike/dirtbike. I would hate to die from drowning, fire, suffocation, at a desk, or in my sleep. I mean its your final experience why would you want to miss it ... unless of course it involves tremendous pain (sleep is good). Just my 2cents
dordali
who care how to die as long as you life is good why to talk about how to die?
no metter how you die you die and lost your life so who's metter how to die!!?!?!
mceejaydee
Get shot by just a regular glock. Shotguns no!!! Glock yes. I experiance getting shot when I die wow
Gaz--x
I dont! Shocked
Nameless
If I had the choice, I'd either die:

1. In a lover's embrace
2. In my sleep

or

3. REALLY death by chocolate. Razz
statusfashions
If my death is natural i would like to have it fast and without pain. if it is in an accident and i come to know before it comes to me i would rather die helping people and trying to save atleast one life before so that i would never die in their mind.
i would choose my death such a way that those close to me never forgets me and always have sweet memories of me .
farrengottu
i want to die from a heart attack right after an orgasm. Smile
greekcovers
None wants to die or to thinking how.
Ok, i will answer your question...I dont care when, where, how...the only thing I pray to God is to live my life peacefully, away from wars and dissasters.
And when this time come, i wish to die in my sleep.
MDevil
me too in my sleep or something that is not painful and that i know that i am gonna die
dan751
I'll say this as simply as I possibly can: I do not want to die, therefore, I do not think about it.Wink
Lloydie_gb
While im drunk!! Ill get that drunk that i wont remember what happend!
Dark_Jedi06
On a battlefield...I'm not sure why.

It's not exactly something I think about on a day to day basis. Razz
lavender
die when i'm sleeping........ Shocked Shocked Shocked
DJHicks
one of the following....

-- making love to my g/f

-- driving the fastest car in the world and its at its top speed

-- DJ-ing (although i'd be annoyed in the after life if there is such a thing for not finishing me set)

.... im sure theres more!
born2win
Cannot think about it so early Razz. Need to live life and enjoy. So no comments about it now.
lilrage
i know it sounds crule but i want to die in a car cash i would like to die on impact, but i want my dad (the driver of the other car) to go 2 the hospital in critical condition and b in pain 4 atleast a week b4 he dies

Just so he can have a taste of what he put me through
airh3ad
I need to enjoy first....i have a lot of things to do..i dont want to die...gosh..
lilrage
every 1 knows they dont want to die but the question was how would u like to go
Bubba
I want to die when i sleep.
ahmedzup
Yeah many people want to die while they sleep Very Happy a lot of cowards hehe Razz
totalchaos
i think everything is ok by me except burning in fire and drowning...that sucks
The Profile
Anyway but drowning
Peter
I'm not gonna think about this. Neutral I don't want to know how I will die.
SilverDogg
funny first post Wink

i would like to die peacefully. maybe in my sleep, or maybe just fall down and die on the spot. aslong as i dont have any pains anywhere in my body, i dont care much for how i die =)
Tasukii
during an orgasm, like in the movie "Ouvre les Yeux", the old one.
gcormier
I don't really like to think about that. I know that I will die but it's too hard for me to tell how.
Wycked
First, I just want to say that this is a pretty morbid question. But, I tend to like morbid... Laughing

Anywho, when I die I would prefer it to be painless or at the very least as little pain as possible. I have a very low pain threshold. Also, preferably a quick death and not some lingering illness that would make me have to be taken care of. I couldn't stand that.
James007
I'm sleeping... and suddenly, my heart stops beating... And I die peacefully.

I do not want to sufficate... that's my worst nightmare.

James Smile
decimi
I think I want die in sleep
limcopy
Amitabha ! No religion courage people die ! think positive ! life is wonderful....
risuarez
I wanna die at 80 years old by a hearth attack while making love with a 25 years old super model in my mansion.
SunburnedCactus
Yup. Choke on her bra whilst removing it with your teeth.
Kashinilaya
Enlightened Exclamation
nfuriate
I'd like to die knowing that i've changed the world in some way. I guess i would like to die peacefully, but not in my sleep as i would want to stay in this world for aslong as possible with my family.
kam311
Well, i suppose the ideal answer is never. But if you insist, I guess the best way to go out is as a hero or something like that. I dunno, a James Bond - like finish where I save the world and have to sacrifice myself or defeat the evil alien warlords using only my wits and pretty much killing myself. But, uh, good question...
guimonc001
I wouldn't want to die with alot of pain... unless it was something very big and gruesome, and in public. Something that people would be talking about for a long time.
myth-plan
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep.

Agree with you .
mark
I want to die peacefully and happily. I would prefer to die in my sleep. Can't bear to see my own death.
rohis
I want to die driving fast my favourite car and listening my fav music yeah:] example: I in tunned black escalade listening of mf doom, that'll be pretty good!Very Happy

sry for my english;] i'm better in french... love haha!
olag
I wanna die old and peacefully.
Anthony Clark
I wouldn't mind dieing quickly without pain but i would realy prefer an

honourable death (say i just saved an old lady from death) as more

people will remember you and morne for you.
blu3bird
i wouldnt wan to think abt death at my age right now ....
hac
I want to die knowing that there will be someone to cry for me and they know I'm gonna go.

- Hac
yzy
eh,I've never thought about this before .I will die when I feel very tired,and I will not jump down from building or jump into river ,I think these ways are very ghastful.I will chose soporific.
Jack_Hammer
Woody Allen wrote:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
TimsJugling
Caxius wrote:
sleeping
same here!
karysky
Death is my worst fear.

I don't want to die asleep, because then it makes all of your life so unfinished... it's like, you go to bed thinking: tomorrow, I'm going to go there.. etc. And you never get to do it.

I want to be awake, and I want to know when the time comes. I want to be able to think: okay, these are my last moments.

I want to say a final good-bye.

And I don't want to die alone, I want somebody holding my hand all the way.
johnabraham
it doesnt matter, coz if u live ur life well, then if u die in the next hour, u wont have any regrets or remorse...
chargoyle
Frankly, I think you have to answer the question by first stating how you DON'T want to die. For example, who wants to be burned alive or be put in a box and slowly squeezed to death? Probably only a few people... well... meh. Anyhow, if I'm going, I want to go with style. Concussions as a result of a shopping-cart related injury, exploding in a truck full of fireworks, just nothing too gooey or icky. I want to be able to tell the people I care about goodbye, so if I'm going to do anything stupid I usually wrap things up before I embark. Something like tripping and falling down stairs and breaking your neck...not only is that really lame but it's also kind of an embarassing story for your kids or grandkids to hear when they ask what happened to their parents or grandparents.
thiamshui
Everyone was born bloody, naked and crying... (Dun u tink so?)

If I am lucky enuf, I will die this way too.. Evil or Very Mad

LOLx..
blingbling
I did rather Die while am fast asleep. Would wake up in another life , hopefully.
mceejaydee
drunkfun wrote:
I want to die riding a nuclear bomb as it is dropped onto a Russian Chemical Facility

Also known as 'Dr Strangelove'

Haha that would be a pretty cool way to die...
willywonka
I think that I'd like to die fast in my sleep so I don't feel any thing.
tingkagol
I don't know how I want to die.

...but I do know that I want to be cremated.
nunosilva
looool
I don't know I want to die... but surely like things are going right now, it will be driving fast...
will it be a car? a tree? a cow?! don't know! will it be on the computer?
there are so many ways to die..... hehehe Twisted Evil

oh... I just hope that when I die, I don't shit on my pants...
chandelier1993
Just as I live for Christ, I want to Die for him too. He is my everything, LET HIM REIGHN OVER ALL!!!
bdoneck
heroicly or in my sleep

either of the two is fine with me Very Happy
Tom7
i don't want to die until monday. i hate monday... and every other day apart from sat. and sun.[/quote]
bananaphone
sleeping - painlessly
irish_18
Actually, I don't wanna think about it Smile
drunkfun
Quote:
Just as I live for Christ, I want to Die for him too. He is my everything, LET HIM REIGHN OVER ALL!!!

This is now officially the gayest forum on the whole internet. THANK YOU!
windval
i want to die in my sleep too
because it will not be painful
Frelina
Oooh... an interesting question Laughing I want to fall from a high building... Cause I'm afraid of height and in the end of my life I want to overcome this fear Laughing
Holts
Crying or Very sad I want to die in my sleep from old age or...

Cool I want to die jumping in front of a bullet for someone who hasn't met Christ yet because I'm already going to heaven and I would give that person a chance.

This is kind of a wierd topic though...

A lot of posts too... GEEZ!!!
Holts
Crying or Very sad I want to die in my sleep from old age or...

Cool I want to die jumping in front of a bullet for someone who hasn't met Christ yet because I'm already going to heaven and I would give that person a chance.

This is kind of a wierd topic though...

A lot of posts too... GEEZ!!!
LemonMan
Well, gun to the head sounds good, nice and messy. =D
moejoe
Def1ler wrote:
Shocked

I also agree with Def1ler, very true! Dont Think About it!
lucifertje
as long as i'm not conscious when i go, it's ok with me.
I'm not one for staring death in the face.
hrdfarkr
some truly creepy responses to this thread...

I want to die while performing some crazy x games type stunt at 90...like base jumping blindfolded on a motorcycle.
planet
Quickly please! (but its quite ok if it takes a while) =))
drunkfun
i want to be mutilated by some Predator type weapon, and then still have enough strength to injure him before i go out. At least when i arrive at your so called "Heaven" i will be able to laugh at all you pussies who declared to wanted die painlessly in your sleep.

Bloody wimps
drunkfun
"LET OFF SOME STEAM BENNETT"

John Matrix (Schwarzengger) in Commando (1985)
KHO
l want to die a martyr, sounds stupid to most of you l'm sure, but hey, thats how l want to go.
saiyeek
I wanna die with service towards nation. I wish I die being patriotic to my nation. I wish I die for my nation, for its welfare. I love my country and I wanna die serving the nation.
avk
"I DONT WANT TO DIE"
But if it is a compulsion the i wold like to die in peace and want to do it without screaming(ie without a bit of pain). and i would like to die on MARS(jus a joke)....
narc
I would like to leave this planet, maybe land on another planet or moon, live there for a while, then die.
Ahab81
i don't wanna die ....can't i live instead ?
vedet
i wish to die by drowning Smile
zoombinimatt
i hope to die in a way where i have a fun time afterwards. its not the dying bit that bothers me, it just that if i have to go to hell, that wouldnt be fun, and also standing around watching everyone go "boohoo blah blah blah why did he die" would get annoying etc... badically id like to have fun afterwards... there needs to be a computer! lol Twisted Evil Laughing Rolling Eyes
hangnhu
Rolling Eyes next thing u know is there will be a forum/post asking people how they would like to be buried, after all you wouldn't want to be dumb somewhere forever would you? Razz' Laughing and i'm sure not everyone wish to be left ina coffin under earth till who ever digs it up in a few thousand years either.

anyway, back to topic, painless and in my sleep, sometime in the old age
and buried at see, have my ash pour to the wind
hangnhu
zoombinimatt wrote:
i hope to die in a way where i have a fun time afterwards. its not the dying bit that bothers me, it just that if i have to go to hell, that wouldnt be fun, and also standing around watching everyone go "boohoo blah blah blah why did he die" would get annoying etc... badically id like to have fun afterwards... there needs to be a computer! lol Twisted Evil Laughing Rolling Eyes

i should mention a forum about what people want after their death too, but seriously, that all you need? a computer??????
isn't it more fun in hell than heaven? heaven too peaceful, how could you have fun in such quite, peaceful, harmonous and uninspiring place???? Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Alkku
In peace.
That would not hurt.
My grandad passed away like that..

You guys are having pretty funny answers..
Laughing
threezeroone
I want to die peacefully when my time comes. Smile
Dorfinger
falconfx wrote:
Well, I really don't know what to say!

The only thing I hope is that it will be fast and painless.

Maybe diing is part of living, or maybe it's just the end of it .
I'd rather die quickly and with no pain like most of the people id say.
I'm still amaze that people are diing of starving, and no water .
Seems that theres some lifes that worth more than other .
leat397
hopeless, depressed, all surroundings are against to me...
being hated by God, just like Devil/ Sin.. and would not be recovered..
I guess death is the only way i could do
elekis
go off the roof from a the bigger and highter building of the world just after smokings some drugs ( I could say "now I plane")

or die on mars , that's better cool

a++
raman
I guess I would want to die in my sleep of old age.
byt
I want to die fast and painlessly, don't necessarily want to live to long just as long as the time I do have is happy time.
Gonnon
Ah, that is one question I dont ask myself too often Razz . I would not want to die of old age, because I dont want people to hate me because they have to visit me at the nursing home every few weeks Wink . I would not want to get run over by a car/train/airplane either, not very fun, because i might not die right away and it might be very painful. I really dont want to die, but since this thread is about how I want to die:
I want to die fighting a war for my country.(even though it might get very bloody, very fast)
CECIL MACLEOD
I definately want it to be painless and in my sleep.
ghostmaster
I want to die in an interesting way. Like a lab accident or something. Something people will talk about, and maybe get a laugh out of.
mr.e
I'd like to die in my sleep also, preferably when i'm really old.
SeoJi
I want to get assasinated. So I feel cool in heaven, that I was important to a cause and needed to be killed to make the difference.
solomagos
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep.

Me too!! I don't want to suffer!
silli
In sleep, or at least quick.
hrtorrent
I don't want to die!
I want to live forever..... Wink

This topic is little morbid...
Shiva
if i should die, i would like to die in my own bed, sleeping so i would'nt notes..
Cream
I have always had a slight idea on how I want to die, and here are a few ideas on how I wish to go:
Eaten/Swallowed whole by a massive snake/crushed to death by a boa constictor(I think thats the snake)
To jump off of a cliff
To die during my sleep in a warm bed
missyabarai
everyone wans to sleep and then die. whaha.
Rotengel
I want to die saving someone. Or sacrificing myself to save innocence.

Painful or not, it doesn't matter. Just who I am.
jcortes
i just dont want to die a painfull death thats all i ask ahahaahah
coker
Sleeping Cool

go to bad and never wake up again Confused
startsomething
when I'm old I'm gonna go sky diving and not pull the parachute. Either that or I'll build a spaceship and launch myself into the galaxy.
seanooi
Preferably dying in my sleep. That'll be the best way I could think of. Laughing
waisheng
I wish to die, silently. If can, together with the one I loved. Because when we are alive, we can't be together (because she never love me), so why not be together when we die? Wink
windval
i jaust want to die naturally
SWDGO
Take a moment.

I have everything i need right now; I learn and show; I meet friends, family and happiness; but I love my god. I do bad and good thinks.

In that way if god want me, sure I will go happy whit myself.
no.name.zg
I want die when I have sex with my girlfrend or wife, best possible death... Cool
-----------------------------------------
Jebote kolko nas ima.....
-------------------------------------------------
Neka pati koga smeta hrvatska je prvak svijeta!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
mantasx
Most of you guys want to die with out pain?? Question ?? Think about it. After you die, your not gonna feel anything. The last thing, the very last thing, before dieing and not feeling anything is stupid. I would like to die like probably jumping in a highest jump in the world with a bike when I'm 90. Smile That's probably not possible, but anyway-- the last thing before I die should be pain, tickle, or some other feeling. Wink
eliasr
i would like to die, by being raped by a warpiere ( cold blue lookeing bodys and big tits) and then a bite, ofcurse i would like to be old first, then will i becomse a wampiere self, and f*** them every evening, muhahaha, that gonna be the best way to die on

yea, i know that sound desgusting, but on the bright side, only sun kan kill me, haha, well being death, but still alive, is a cool(d) way of being death on
RaMo
i want to die doing something good for other's, i wanna get noticed and be talked about when im dead, wanna make a difference, pain or no pain! but gods got everything install for me.
tar-xzv
Hello,

I'd like to die Very Happy by a natural cause of course. I fall asleep and I don't wake up the next day. Bada bing bada bang.

5ani
snowboardude
i.... don't lol.

but really, i dunno how i wanna die, tho i know i don't wanna freeze/burn/suffocate/drown.
ncwdavid
In my sleep obviously. I think everyone would prefer to die in there sleep then burn or drown, well most people anyway. I am 15 and what i am afraid of is getting some disease like cancer. Hopefully i will die in my sleep. Its the best way to go.
ThornsOfSorrow
I would want to kill myself in any way really. No, I'm not suicidal; I would just like to die when I feel like it, not any other time. I would probably choose a painless method (sleeping pills or something).
Obake
With a wailing and a gnashing of teeth.

I'm most likely to die from skin cancer, breast cancer, or heart disease. This is based on my family medical history, geographical location, gender, and the bad habits that are likely to come back and bite me in the bum in a few decades' time. Of course, I'm assuming that I'm going to not get knocked down by a car or something before they get the chance to bite back. Razz

Of those three possibilities, heart disease sounds like it could be the most sudden and painless, but it has the disadvantage of being, well, sudden. No chance to tell anyone you're going.

Mainly, though, I don't care too much about which dread disease (or whatever) gets me, because eventually, something will get me. That's something that I've got no control over. I know I want to go good and old and wrinkly, that's all.

What I do have control over, is how I approach my own death. And that's going to be with fear and anger and raging discontent. No matter how old I get, no matter how doddering, I don't want people to smile teary-eyed afterwards and say, "It was her time." I don't want my life neatly tied up when I go. I want there to be unfinished business; I want to go screaming that there's so much more I need to do. I want people to be angry, to be distraught, at the loss of me. I want there to be a me-shaped hole left in the world that can't be filled in. Because that will mean that my being here meant something.

I won't go gentle into that good night.
bartdou
I want to die in my lover's embrace, with my hand in hers....
this would be enough for me...
yaashop
die in peace no suffering and have done all the things i want it to be done ^^
crimson_aria
I want it to be fast and painless as possible.

But I also think that I want to die due to an incurable disease that would make the doctor say to me, "you only have ___ days/months/years to live". Somehow, I want a warning for my death. Well, knowing your life span isn't exciting. But with that, I might get to appreciate life even more. And, I'd get to do the things I want to do before I die.

Hhmm, but choosing between the two, I'd say I want to die as fast and as painless as possible... after achieving my dreams, that is. I don't wanna die yet. hehe.
a.Bird
I actually decided that I want to die by a gigantic tidal wave, preferably at least 1000 feet tall. This way, I'll be completely euphoric from shock from seeing such a thing roll up that I will pass with ease. When I look at anything that is extremely large and looks like it would take one small element for it to come crashing, like tall ferris wheels or huge blimp, I get extreme vertigo or something and feel almost sick to my stomach. I think it's the idea of such a huge man made contraption that is expected to be completely safe.
Nikkori
Well, when I die, I want my families to be allright. I want my sins all forgiven by Jesus. I want to die with Jesus in my heart.
Rico
When Im very old, too old for anything, Im taking a train down to Durban (this in itself will most probably be fatal), in Durban Ill buy a family size bottle of fish paste (sandwich spread). I charter a small boat to take me to the wrong side of the shark nets. I smear fish paste on me like suntan lotion and go for a swim. Itd be nice to get taken by a great white but the water in the Cape is too friggen cold.
Ray Gravin
Ok this might sound a little sick but I want my death to be as extravagant as possible. I mean we all die right. Its inevitable so why not have that last experience be something extreme.

I used to think that dying in my sleep would be nice. I guess that has its merit but you miss out on the absolute last experience of your life that way. I want to experience every last drop fully. I think thats the least morbid way to put it.

So the worse the better I suppose. As long as its an extravagant experience that I could not experience otherwise. I guess I would rather have it be a fun experience rather then a miserable one. Just so long as its something new and exciting.
The Mitchell
ejected into space with only enough oxygen for me to listen to every song i have ever loved. and of course a playlist with every song i ever loved and a smoke and a mass of munchies. itd be a beast
arkebuzer
S3nd K3ys wrote:

How 'bout you?

as long as I die fast its ok Wink
I cant imagine anything worse than a slow painfull death... by slow I mean for example getting sick or such, and lieing on hospital for months in heavy pain just waiting to die.
reddishblue
frozenhead wrote:
I want to die for a cause.. I mean, I will die after I did something that will help other people in any small way. Wink

Yeah same with me, not in my sleep but with a scence of purpose and a cause
Tatsumaru
I don't really care as long as it's quick haha. I wouldn't like torture to the death or something like that. Dying in my sleep would be cool with me as well.
Quiviro
I would like to die in a reasonably fast way. I don't really care how. The only thing I wish is to know I'm going to die so I can remember what I've done in my life and... why not? Enjoy my last moments and stare Death's eyes. Twisted Evil
Hose30
As long as i don't have a painful death i'm perfectly happy about it! Very Happy
dragamex
The best way to die is either eating too much, while boinking, or while on a murderous rampage.
secret_soul
As a very old lady, peacefully in my sleep
SurBiff
I want to die afterr my whife so that she dont have to be all alone and after ive seen that all my kids are living their life as they should and that they are all happy.

I want to decide when to die (not that i think thats the way this goes) so i want to go to some nice and dangerous country (i think Australia) and be attackt by an wild animal so that i can struggle a little.

I know it sounds pretty sick but hey, i dont want do go for nothing.
Yazz
I could like dying in a couple different ways. One would be like tidruG said, falling off a cliff with my back to the ground, watching the sky fall away from me.

I also wouldn't mind being murdered quickly or dying to save the lives of many. The reason it's not just one special and important person is because I don't want anyone to feel like I wasted my life to save them, and have that burden on their shoulders. If you die for many, they all are grateful and no single person can take the burden alone.

So yeah, that's my deathwish.
funnyerror
I've always wanted to know what it feels like to fly. So, if someone were to push me from a tall building, I would get to experience my dream before meeting my maker. Twisted Evil

-JC
Commando_Sondre
Nikkori wrote:
Well, when I die, I want my families to be allright. I want my sins all forgiven by Jesus. I want to die with Jesus in my heart.
What he said. Or I'll die in the arms of my love, typical movie death. Razz
Duncan Idaho
I plan to find a way to live at least triple the life span of todays homosapiens. Then die on a far away space colony. Particularly Mars. Though Pluto (Not a planet anymore) is more my style.
Keran
I would like to die in a battle or on a battlefield fighting for something good ;> . But i wouldn't want to die too young like that
wendy86
i hope i die in sleeping .. no sick...
Deenah
Hmmm my worst nightmare is being tortured to death. Can't think of anything worse. Apart for going peacefully in my sleep I would like to die suddenly with no pain or heroically while saving someone's life.

Not for a while though, I haven't finished living yet.
irinaonline
Def1ler wrote:
Shocked

you think, you will remember this pain, when you're dead? just kidding ...
SmartIcon
All we have to die, one day. I want a death with no pain. Every one say death is painful, and it is the most painful among all pains. But I want a painless death. I pray God to give me a pain less death.
cberubec
I would actually die when I'm sleeping

Vasquez wrote:
Personally, the best choice would be to die in my sleep so there would be no pain. However, knowing my luck, I'll probably die in the most contrived way possible, possibly including one or more of the following "props":

1) A helicopter factory
2) Fireworks
3) "World of Knives" superstore opposte said helicopter factory.

You get the picture.... Shocked
andryou
-
PatTheGreat42
"I don't know about you, captain, but I'm going to live forever."
madcaps
Probably as so many others, painless and a nice supper with my family and then just go to your bed fell asleep and never wake up, that seems kinda like the best thing.
msaarinen
I would like to die fast, without feeling a pain. A bullet to the head would be a brutal but a fast way to die as well.
sketteksalfa
I want to be cremated when i die. And i want my ashes to be spread over an ocean near my hometown by a helicopter. hopefully. hehe
Inferno619
I would also want to sleep peacefully, and then die. I don't want any pain involved when dieing.
CompactHaven
Constipation...
kevin briggs
i am not scared of death,but hopefully it will not happen for sometime.
when it will come around i hope it would be fast and pain free.
i look foward to meeting all family members who have already past away and hope my dad meets me at the pearly white gates.
Wynand
I want to die with the knowing that everything in my live I did to the fullest. I tried everything out that came over my path, I enjoyed my live and that I made the best out of every situation.

The way I want to die is in my sleep with no pain. I think it is obvious that no one wants to die in a car crash or some accident.

I also think that everybody wants to enjoy a long interesting life.
paakslive
Me, id rather not think about dying, i like to think i will be alive forever. It would be so hard to die and leave all the people i love and all my friends behind.
But the sad thing is that if I do not ever die, all my friends will...:shock:
jayrelle
I prefer dying silently as possible and painlessly...I want to die sleeping I don't want to have a disease or illness or die in accident.. It's so harsh.. Rolling Eyes
leat397
It seems that dying in the dream is many preferred, and so do I.
I think many many people would pefer painless....but the fact is that death is nearly impossible to be painless....
Sleep to death is a very welcomed means to the end of life...
mistuh griddlez
I don't really care how I die.....but when I die...I do want to be buried for one reason....So i can come back as a zombie and rip off somebody's arm (or head....whatever feels right at the time.).
Anticollie
"How do you want to die"

Preferably after I'm way past my prime, have come to peace with everything that bug me, and I have little left that I want to do with my life.

I'd like to have to come quickly, painlessly, and without me knowing. Like a swift crack tot he head with an axe... from behind... while I'm asleep... like on Vicadin, or something.

Anticollie.
Rico
As long as the water isnt cold and I dont swallow too much of it swimming to behind the breakwater, I would like to be eaten by sharks.
Hunterseaker
Rico wrote:
As long as the water isnt cold and I dont swallow too much of it swimming to behind the breakwater, I would like to be eaten by sharks.

weird.....

I want to die peacefully and painless while im sleeping
oh and with the feeling that I did enouhg in my life...
dstrawn
I want to die in my sleep

I really dont want to drown to death!!!
tijn01
Since when do we get a choice???
I think everyone wants to die peacefully, in their sleep, not in a hospital, when there ready!
Even people we know who die we like to romantisize it and pretend it was in their sleep, peacefully, but its just not the case, death is death and can only be peacefully if we accept that it is the only guarenteed part of our lives.
Unfortunately death can come anytime anywhere, so lets think about enjoying life instead!
TheMasterCheaif
Silly user i cannot "Die" Twisted Evil
Droop
Well there's soo many diff ways I wouldn't mind goin out but I'd have to say I would like to go out doin the you know what, Very Happy Laughing I know I know, that's a bit dramatic for the person that's left with know that I keeled over with them hah . . . Happy posting!!
llobo1
When I die I'll die. Don't really care how i'll die, so long as there isn't too much pain in it. I believe in god so I will only die when he decides that it is my time to go and I will die how he chooses.
Captain Fertile
I sometimes use the following as part of my sig, it always makes me smile;

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Laughing
randomgeezer
Don't know how I'm going to die, but when i do i'm gonna be wearing a superman costume Laughing
Lilystock
Nobody wants to die. But we, humans, just know that it's going to happen one day or another... so...

I guess that I just want it to be painless like everybody else. Laughing
zyraen809
And it has to be during sunset - I'd like to drug / poision myself with something that would kill me in a few minutes (doesn't matter whether or not it's painless) , jump out of a plane that's miles above ground, and (if i calculate / time it correctly) take my last breath with clouds above and clouds below, as the sun melts into the horizon. =)
Captain Fertile
zyraen809 wrote:
And it has to be during sunset - I'd like to drug / poision myself with something that would kill me in a few minutes (doesn't matter whether or not it's painless) , jump out of a plane that's miles above ground, and (if i calculate / time it correctly) take my last breath with clouds above and clouds below, as the sun melts into the horizon. =)

WOW! That's going to take some planning. A lot can go wrong too.

I was wondering, when you jump from this plane will you be wearing a parachute incase something goes wrong (or right???) or in case you change your mind? Laughing
m00tmuffin
I don't plan on dying anytime soon, but I'd probably prefer the whole live-to-be-super-old and then die peacefully in my sleep. Smile
gh0strec0n_legit
i want to die fighting for m territory reppin my gang...{kidding} idk how i want to die i got my whole life ahead of me
Nerdlings
I hope it's not painful, but it would be nice to die dramatically like to save someone's life.
zyraen809
Captain Fertile wrote:
zyraen809 wrote:
And it has to be during sunset - I'd like to drug / poison myself with something that would kill me in a few minutes (doesn't matter whether or not it's painless) , jump out of a plane that's miles above ground, and (if i calculate / time it correctly) take my last breath with clouds above and clouds below, as the sun melts into the horizon. =)

WOW! That's going to take some planning. A lot can go wrong too.

I was wondering, when you jump from this plane will you be wearing a parachute incase something goes wrong (or right???) or in case you change your mind? Laughing

Haha~ Haven't thought bout that yet. Smile I'm not a suicidal type, "I don't plan on dying anytime soon" either. So I'd be doing that (Yeah yeah I know, wishful thinking :p) only when I'm sure I won't change my mind anymore. Perhaps when I'm really old / dying / feel like I've "lived" to the fullest I could. (Whatever that means~)

And say things go wrong (Or right, Laughing it's confusing).. Maybe I'll just take extra crap with me (Whatever could kill instantly, preferably chemicals, though maybe a gun would come in handy Very Happy)
Babsta
I want to die as a martyr. I don't know how where when. But I just always pray to God to give me such a death. Afterall you'll die only once and there won't be any going back. So why not get lots of reward and earn Paradise. I think by only wishing to die as a martyr one can end up being one. Because martyrs will have VERY high ranks in Paradise and I wish to be in one of the highest ranks =) Inshallah.
catscratches
Anything quick and painless. A gun or jumping maybe. But It's hard getting a gun Sad So jumping or drowning maybe. Drowning seems pretty terrible though.
justnewbie
Yeah, I would like to die of old age, as peacefully as possible. You know, it's horrible to die of accidents and something like that.
bassman
I want to die giving my life for someone else. Yes, it would be nice not to have pain, and I'd like to die before my fiancee (less pain that way of course...), but in the end I'd like to have my death (and hopefully my life) mean something. And it seems like the most important meaning we can draw from life is to serve God and others.
funnyerror
I would like to die unexpectedly, rather than slowly and or aware that im going to die.

-funnyerror
LostOverThere
Well, You only die once, so you'll want it to be a good one.

A Death where people are like "Awesome! That Guys Penis just swallowed him whole!" or something similar to that.

Something Cool, but not painful.
Madoperator
I hope that I'll die when I'm sleeping, otherwise I know that I'll die, and that isn't fun.
mokneyman
I suppose dying in my sleep would be the best option

But fighting for something I believe in would probably what I would prefer to do, at least then you have a legeacy or that you made a mark on history.
catscratches
Lilystock wrote:
Nobody wants to die. But we, humans, just know that it's going to happen one day or another... so...

I guess that I just want it to be painless like everybody else. Laughing

Nobody??

Guns r great Wink

Shawn Noel wrote:
Jump off a tall building when there's a lot of people beneath so that your inside splatters all over them. Now that's going out with style. :thumbup:
JJGY
hmm... regardless of the way I die, I want my tombstone to read "I almost cleared it." Just the thought of someone walking through a graveyard and coming upon that then wondering "I wonder how he died" is appealing to me.
Divinaeon
Hmmmmmm....Not quite sure, although it would be nice to die in a way that people 50 years from now would be like, "OMG! Do you remember that dude that died when...?"

I don't know, and I really don't care. I don't understand why everyone is afraid of a painful death. If it's painful, atleast you'll die and won't have to deal with the whole healing process.
j_f_k
Quickly and painlessly. failing that any way except cancer.

If there was some point where we could predict the future and know for a certain the day you were going to die would you want to know it? I wouldn't - although planning for death would be easier.
Divinaeon
Quote:
If there was some point where we could predict the future and know for a certain the day you were going to die would you want to know it? I wouldn't - although planning for death would be easier.

Absolutely not. I think knowing the date that you're going to die is worse than leaving this planet in the most painful of ways. Preparation or no preparation, knowing the date you're going to die is just plain depressing.
highlordadmin
I want to die painless... In my sleep maybe... Not after being sick, just in my sleep, whitout knowing I'm gonna die..
funnyerror
I am not too keen on dying, but if it I had to choose a method, I would choose scissors. I am not going to say exactly how, let your imagination go wild.... Rolling Eyes
kerryworkman
I want it to be slow and painful and last the rest of my life......oh, wait that is what is happening to most people on this planet. As they say, you start dying the day you are born, and there is not a thing any of can do about it.
As for how I want to die it dosen't really matter to me, it will all end the same. Any pain I am in will come to an end, and then no more worries or memories of the pain....it is the end to everyone's life story...happy hunh.
Peterssidan
I want to die without pain and not too old so I don't suffer alot of all those deseses.
lady_yavanna
hmmm....i disagree with u peter. i think u HAV 2 suffer in order 2 really appreci8 life...not that its a pleasant thing, but i dont think its necessarily a BAD thing either...its like what Darren Hayes sings about in "Affirmation": "i believe u cant appreci8 real life til uve been burned". id recommend ppl who like 2 voice their opinions listen to this song, the lyrics r gr8 Very Happy

as 2 how id like 2 die....id like 2 die knowing id experienced everythin i possibly cud, whether it b good or bad. if we're talkin literally tho, id say doin sumfin i loved, or at least bein surrounded by the ppl i love Very Happy
burntwaffles
peacefully, preferbly by old age and without pain too.
Zenireth
S3nd K3ys wrote:

How 'bout you?

hmmm i dont know drowning is definatly out of the question... so is burning so id say dieing in my sleep
rheanna
Quick, easy and painless ;o)
Zenireth
rheanna wrote:
Quick, easy and painless ;o)

Damn Right! Lol!
arowphin
I would want to die very quick and painless,
probably in my sleep.
And not knocked out! That would be silly, because then I would of had to go threw some sort of pain to be knocked out!
I would also want to be protecting somebody! Then I would be a hero! LOL! Cool And the newspapers would carry my name and my story throughout the world! LOL! Very Happy
Handermier
How about right after an orgasm. It might horrify the other person, but at least I die with a smile on my face.

-Handermier
HoboPelican
Slow and painless? Like 40 years or so? Laughing

Seriously, I'll go for slow or fast, painless or painful....just let it be on a beach near sunset with my wife nearby.
melissareich
without pain or torture. I'd hate to die in pain, but I also hate of thinking of dying... weird. I really don't know... though? Nobody knows the future, so I guess I couldn't say so.
rheanna
I got access to good pills. lol, If I want to die just chuck those babies down. Laughing Quick , Easy, and Painless. ;o)
Zenireth
Very nice... wish i had the same acces just for extreme measures Razz
Disaster-Pieces
Long & Painfull. Like in a movie where its all Emotional and stuff
j_f_k
Handermier wrote:
How about right after an orgasm. It might horrify the other person, but at least I die with a smile on my face.

-Handermier

With that name, this begs the question - what other person Smile

I'm sorry that just slipped out - no hard feelings
j_f_k
Speaking from experience, there would have to better ways to pop off than copping a frangible bullet in the head from some loser on the 6th floor of a building in motorcade in Dallas, however it was quick and painless.

By the way I died immediately, not after 34 minutes like hte said in the papers - that was just the surgeons in Parkland not wanting to be accused of not trying to recussitate me.