FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free phone calls with Sipdiscount

aardvark
I've recently started using Sipdiscount (www.sipdiscount.com) with a SIP phone (one that plugs directly into a router). Provided you place the phone in a DMZ and set the codecs to G711 or PCMU it works really well. Calls to UK landlines and several other countries are free if you credit your account with 5 Euros or more.

You can also try the system out without registering and make calls of up to a minute. Well worth checking out.
xorcist
I just tried it and I really dont get it. I tried to do the test thing to and It keeps saying wrong username and/or password. Does it cost anything because when I tried it said buy some credits thing for the phone.
sibbahz
Theres one called voipbuster, think its voipbuster.com
they offer free 1 minute calls without topping up the account or having a sip phone. Or you can credit one euro and get unlimited length free calls
aardvark
If you are happy to use your computer with a headset rather than a dedicated IP phone also easy to use is http://voipcheap.co.uk. It's the same company as Voipbuster and Sipdiscount.

Best place to go to for help with using VOIP is http://www.voipuser.org/forum_index.html. You'll find a lot of advice there on help with all the main VOIP services and devices.