FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boo Hoo!

Syryus
Hello there, frihosters!

I do not know how in the world could I miss this post for host site until now. I'm glad I ended up here eventually, so here's my introduction topic.

My name is George and I'm 22 (years old. Jim Carrey is 23 in that movie, but that's just a number that acts as a symbol and 22 is not my number, just my age. That's off-topic, but it's also a bit funny because I can write two lines of off-topic text after just one line of on-topic. That means I'm creative, huh?)
I'm from Romania (which is not in Africa, inhabited by neanderthalians or gypsies and having underground caves. We actually are part of Europe, have internet and electricity and aren't a nation of pickpocketers and beggers). I love role-playing (non-sexual one) and coding, Harry Potter and all kinds of music. I'm an anime fan, also loving TV shows like House MD, Dexter, Stargate (all series), Star Wars: Clone Wars (animation).
I'm an orthodox christian and I'm very devoted to my religion. I tend to be very sarcastic with people I don't know.

If there's other questions bout my interests or beliefs, ask the here and I'll reply.

Thanks for the future welcoming Very Happy
loremar
WELCOME! Very Happy

Hey, I think I know you. You also joined with another post to host site which I joined a year ago. Though you were not active in there anymore, I can still remember you. Syryus, Anime Fan, from Romania; I can't be wrong.

By the way, I'm an atheist but I hope religion doesn't get between the two of us. Normally, everyone are friends here -- atheists, theists, crazy people, whatever, we're all friends here.

Caution though from posting in Philosophy and Religion forum.
As I see you have already posted in it, you will know what I mean. Wink