FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Accel World

adri
I mentioned this anime in my last post, and it looks like there isn't a topic on this (brand) new anime yet.
Accel World

AniDB wrote:
One autumn day in 2046, Haruyuki has an encounter with Kuroyuki-hime, the prettiest girl in his school. For the middle school boy who is often bullied, the meeting changes his life. Through a mysterious piece of software she gave him, Haruyuki learns about the existence of the virtual Accel World. It was after that fateful encounter that Haruyuki of the lowest school caste becomes Burst Linker, a courageous knight defending a princess.

Source: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8691

With that said, I enjoyed the first three episodes of this new anime. It's not all serious which is something I like but there is a good evolution in the plot of this anime. (With a nice plottwist in episode 3 actually Shhh )

So what did you think of the those first episodes? Did you like it?
Skumfuk
I've watched 19 episodes so far. I don't know why but i haven't found any time finishing it yet.
Skumfuk
I've watched 19 episodes so far. I don't know why but i haven't found any time finishing it yet.