FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 3 Playstation Network

IceCreamTruck
Sound off soldiers! I want to play with some frihosters in my squad! Smile
PapaMinouche
come play on PC Very Happy
Dementei
^

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
drunkenkoz
Battlefield 3 for the PC is the way to go. No one likes playing on the PlayStation network.
IceCreamTruck
I like playing on the playstation network!
lobokun
i first play this when it was in beta for the ps3 i got hooked but because of school i didnt bother to buy it but im hoping ill buy a used copy for the summer
IceCreamTruck
lobokun wrote:
i first play this when it was in beta for the ps3 i got hooked but because of school i didnt bother to buy it but im hoping ill buy a used copy for the summer

Great! Just let me know on here, and we can squad up and kick some butt! Smile