FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Earth day

PapaMinouche
This was supposed to be a run for the earth on earth day....I think someone forgot what earth day means!

[/img]
D'Artagnan
that's why i think this Earth movements are pure Hypocrisy , people turn of the lights 5 minutes and go out on their SUVs
mazito
well, you need to be informed before make a statment

in the races the runners pay a fee for a service, that service includes the pick up of trash (mean water bags or cups like in the photo)

most of the runner (includes me of course) in trail races dont let trash at least not out the waters stations, if you carry a water bag you have the obligation of not let behind you drink the water and keep it to net trash can or water station.
michat34
it's ridicoulous
albiemer
michat34 wrote:
it's ridicoulous

Earth is the only planet known to have large amounts of liquid water. Liquid water is essential for life. Earth is the only planet where life is known to exist.
albiemer
albiemer wrote:
michat34 wrote:
it's ridicoulous

Earth is the only planet known to have large amounts of liquid water. Liquid water is essential for life. Earth is the only planet where life is known to exist.

On Earth, everything is just right for life to exist. It's warm, but not too warm. And it has water, but not too much water.
albiemer
mazito wrote:
well, you need to be informed before make a statment

in the races the runners pay a fee for a service, that service includes the pick up of trash (mean water bags or cups like in the photo)

most of the runner (includes me of course) in trail races dont let trash at least not out the waters stations, if you carry a water bag you have the obligation of not let behind you drink the water and keep it to net trash can or water station.

Earth system science is the study of interactions between and among Earth's different parts.