FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CryEngine 3

PapaMinouche
The new CryEngine 3 taht will be used in Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3 is just...awesome!

The effects are just incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpoYF-pGQU4
Abijahshell
Rotating tool in CryEngine 3 stopped working?
So yeah, the title pretty much sum things up. For some reason, I cannot rotate any vegetation in CryEngine 3. I can rotate other materials like vehicles and roads, but not vegetation. Can anybody tell me why this is going on and how I can fix the problem?
Insanity
The graphics are awesome. It's really amazing what they can do with technology nowadays. I've been playing recently and I'm always blown away.
lightningleo
I just wanted to know, if any of you played crysis 2, man, its graphics is just great. Just imagine how will be crysis 3
Dementei
Too bad graphics is all they will ever be, unless they actually made something good with them of course Wink
loremar
Awesome and it's free. Just not for commercial use though.
lightningleo
Dementei wrote:
Too bad graphics is all they will ever be, unless they actually made something good with them of course Wink

man!!! Are you nuts?? Or have you played it or not? CRYSIS 2's graphics is great. I think you've played it in Low Quality Mode!!
luciferfawkes
At a loss for words man, it's gorgeous.
Dementei
lightningleo wrote:
Dementei wrote:

man!!! Are you nuts?? Or have you played it or not? CRYSIS 2's graphics is great. I think you've played it in Low Quality Mode!!

Actually I didn't think Crysis 2 even looked that good compared to the first. Crysis 1 was actually funner, the suit definitely felt more empowering. C2 was just a showcase for the engine, no real fun intended, and I suspect C3 will be the same.
Ericchris
GaMeS???????!!!!!??
Does anyone know extremely kool games online?
Games for free, similar to console games ?????????
PLEASE tell me i have no other consols exept gameboy color.
LOL
drunkenkoz
I honestly have to agree with Dementei on this one. Crysis 2 was just a game to display how pretty the graphics are of their new engine. The gameplay was alright, there are so many better FPS's to play.
lightningleo
How about call of duty modern warfare 3, and battlefield 3? I completed both
have you played syndicate 2012 its awesome too.
weableandbob
It looks simply amazing. Hopefully, it'll be pretty optimized (like the Unreal Engine 3) so that it can run fairly well at lower settings on older hardware. Also, Mech Warrior Online will be using the CryEngine 3, and it's going to be free Very Happy
dohzr
I hope crysis 3 is more like crysis 1. Crysis 2 was kind of a let down for me
sysna
Wow cryengine 3 is just awesome waiting to see the games based on it but i'm not sure that i can play those because i think the minimum system requirement for this engine is a high end graphic card like Geforce GTX 680 or other similar things.