FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yoghurt natural yoghurt beats bad breath more nursing dental

wgiplaza
Yogurt not only subject to bad breath, can happen to prevent dental plaque and gingivitis. At the same time, containing a large number of active bacteria of yogurt can help improve lactose intolerance, constipation, diarrhea, colitis, Helicobacter pylori infection and other diseases. ¡¡¡¡Coincidentally, Taiwan a study recently found that yoghurt can enhance some of the treatment effects of anti-inflammatory drugs. Researchers found that drinking yoghurt reduces the subject of hydrogen sulfide content in the body of the 80%, is the main cause of oral odor of hydrogen sulfide. Yogurt helps to ease the bad breath is the key activity of the bacteria in the yogurt, especially Streptococcus and thermophilic lactic acid bacteria. Detailed study results are announced at the meeting of the International Association for dental research.
SonLight
Indeed, among all milk products yogurt (yoghurt) may have the greatest number of health benefits. It is also one of the few milk products many people can eat safely, since the lactose has already been digested. I think it is also great for the taste. I enjoy eating plan yogurt, which is a bit sour, but it does generally taste better when eaten with something sweet. Instead of buying a sweetened yogurt, I prefer to eat the plain yogurt with fruit or with a little jam mixed in.
Iceaxe0410
Yogurt is one of my favorite foods. I particularly like cherry flavored yogurts. I can't say I'm too fond of plain or vanilla yogurt. Lemon and lime yogurt are a favorite too. The only problem with yogurt is I think I get addicted to it. I've been known to go through 20 containers of yogurt in just a few days. I'd eat around 5-6 containers in one day. Gets kind of expensive if I want to continue to eat it. Then again, I suppose the benefits outweigh the habit in the long run.

I really love how many beneficial effects it has on the digestive system. Its one of those few foods I consider good for your body and tastes great. Not to say that vegetables don't taste great, but there are some that I definitely don't care for. I'd pick yogurt over vegetables any day.
orangbaik
wgiplaza wrote:
Yogurt not only subject to bad breath, can happen to prevent dental plaque and gingivitis. At the same time, containing a large number of active bacteria of yogurt can help improve lactose intolerance, constipation, diarrhea, colitis, Helicobacter pylori infection and other diseases. ¡¡¡¡Coincidentally, Taiwan a study recently found that yoghurt can enhance some of the treatment effects of anti-inflammatory drugs. Researchers found that drinking yoghurt reduces the subject of hydrogen sulfide content in the body of the 80%, is the main cause of oral odor of hydrogen sulfide. Yogurt helps to ease the bad breath is the key activity of the bacteria in the yogurt, especially Streptococcus and thermophilic lactic acid bacteria. Detailed study results are announced at the meeting of the International Association for dental research.

whoaaa awhwre did u get that
i dont think it is true at alll !!!!