FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Website is not receiving much traffic.

HiraFahad
Hello friends,
I did SEO of a site speedepos.com last year in August. After 2 or 3 months this website reached on 1, 2, 3 and 4 page of Google for many of its keywords like, 'EPOS London', 'EPOS Solutions', 'Restaurant EPOS', 'Spa EPOS', 'Salon EPOS', 'EPOS FAQs' etc.
But the problem is that the website doesn't get much traffic from the start till now. I am confused why?
I just did only Onpage SEO of this site and the owner didn't hire any other SEO Expert after me. But I have the Google Analytics account of this site so I can still monitor its traffic flow. The site usually gets direct traffic from its offline publicity, the number of visits from search engines are very few.
Plz tell me what are the other factors necessary to get much traffic. I want to Know for my future projects. Sad
Ultrak1ll
Have you tried social media and writing something to wikipedia ?? Cause these things give you lots of traffic.Year ago made a site and left it die after i had made some promo on facebook and twitter. Still alive...
HiraFahad
Quote:
Have you tried social media and writing something to wikipedia?? Cause these things give you lots of traffic.

I have tried some social media for my other sites and they are giving more traffic from search engines than this one but How can I write anything to wikipedia?
tamilparks
very good website, you give advertisment
metalfreek
Getting traffic is a very difficult task. It take time and huge amount of effort to get satisfactory amount of traffic. Here are few thing that I would like to suggest
1. Signup to social bookmarking sites like Digg, reddit etc and submit your site and if possible all pages on your site.
2. Start building backlinks for your site using blog commenting of forum posting technique.
3. Make sure that your signature in forums have this site. Its a good way to get some traffic.
4. Regularly ping your site using pingler.com or other tools.
5. Make sure that you onpage SEO is good and your keyword gets good amount of search in Google. What I mean is if your keyword gets searched only 1000 times in a month than you will never get good amount of traffic. On the other hand if your keyword gets a million search in a month this is also not a good sign for traffic from search engines. Make sure that your keyword gets moderate amount of search per month.
HiraFahad
Quote:
5. Make sure that you onpage SEO is good and your keyword gets good amount of search in Google. What I mean is if your keyword gets searched only 1000 times in a month than you will never get good amount of traffic. On the other hand if your keyword gets a million search in a month this is also not a good sign for traffic from search engines. Make sure that your keyword gets moderate amount of search per month.

By moderate do you mean it should be between 10,000 and 1000,000, i-e, it should be around 1 lac.
why it would be better?
If my site is on first page in some million searches then what are the pros in it according to SEO prospective? Confused
metalfreek
HiraFahad wrote:
Quote:

By moderate do you mean it should be between 10,000 and 1000,000, i-e, it should be around 1 lac.
why it would be better?
If my site is on first page in some million searches then what are the pros in it according to SEO prospective? Confused

Yes moderate search comes around 10,000 to 100,000+. If there is more search numbers than competition is tough and it will take some time and effort to overcome that competition.
cybersa
I'm using this website to get some traffic to my website:
http://addm.co/?U2Z3URB
HiraFahad
Thanks for suggesting me stumble upon. it is one of the best way to maximize target traffic. I am also doing blog commenting and they all are working good. Very Happy