FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

reseller hosting account?

johans
any plan to sell reseller hosting here in frihost? perhaps one time payment?
Bondings
No sorry johans, we won't be offering reseller accounts as I don't think any free host (not just us) should offer a reseller account.

I've seen free hosts created on these kind of free reseller accounts with features above their own limits (or matching their own ridiculous limits). And guess what, both the free host(s) and the free host reseller were gone pretty quickly leaving all their users in the dark, disillusioned with free hosting. And the ridiculous features are causing the users to stay away from the real/stable free hosts.

My opinion is that reseller accounts should be paid, preferably on a separate vps even.
johans
Do you have any plan in the future offer paid reseller account? I am interested.
Ghost Rider103
Bondings has said Frihost will always be free, I believe.

Keeping that in mind, my guess is that Frihost will probably never offer paid reseller accounts. Though I can't speak for Bondings, I'm just pointing out that Bondings has made it clear in the past that Frihost will always be free.

He's even shot down the suggestion for a donate button. Razz
sonam
johans wrote:
Do you have any plan in the future offer paid reseller account? I am interested.

You can find lot of resellers hosting on the Internet. For me (I don't want to talk in others name) frihost is free hosting, nothing else. Of course Bonding always can buy servers and start some "buyhost" but hope this will not be in any correlation with frihost. Rolling Eyes

Sonam
Bondings
I don't plan any paid hosting in the future.
GuidanceReader
And that's one of the reasons I have a lot of respect and love for this place... Although I don't see the harm in a donate button Question
sonam
GuidanceReader wrote:
And that's one of the reasons I have a lot of respect and love for this place... Although I don't see the harm in a donate button Question

The frihost is best free hosting and we have all features like paid hosting. Even more, my friend buy paid one with quite less options then frihost. Shocked

Donation button? Here is few topic about it.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-95762.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-64700.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-123167.html

Sonam
90dota
i used to use "youhosting", they are the some one free host like you said, but, two or more month later they will delete your account!
abhizz
Bonding rockzz! He said frihost never ever charge money for freehosting and he didnt like to leave us on dark
Ghost Rider103
I see no need to keep this open anymore and it certainly isn't going anywhere.

-close-