FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

templates

magic
i find that making your own template is more original and you also dont have to have a copyright to some site you took a template off. I also like do make my own so i can theme them and have everything layed out to how i want it and the best thing is its free. who else here makes their own templates?
megafox
hmmm it seems that you have a great designs or templates there huh!Smile Can i have some of your templates? actually, i just copy some web templates and modify accroding to my needs. I'm not a great designer, that's why:)... thanks!
lerman
Hmm i used to make some templates 3 years ago (all kind of them for websites and forums) but now im to old heh i think it lookes better when your friend do it for you Wink
haavards
I think it's best to use tables with border=0, and use images as backgrounds in the different cells. Especially for news-boxes. And yes, I make my own templates.
Yvonne
I design lay-out myself. This one I made:

A friend of my is now designing a site for someone. He becoma 350 when it's ready. Maybe after he finished that, we try to together to make more designs for money...
magic
megafox wrote:
hmmm it seems that you have a great designs or templates there huh!Smile Can i have some of your templates? actually, i just copy some web templates and modify accroding to my needs. I'm not a great designer, that's why:)... thanks!

sure i can make you some contact me with the details and i'll see what i can do for you

@ yvonne: nice simple template you have made, i dont like the banner though.
Coldhearth
That's one nice design you made there Smile
It's realy good.
Did you made it with photoshop or with another program?
I'd like to make one myself to but for now I'm just looking around
and trying to ged some good ideas for my own site to work on in the future...
Some help may come in handy for me if you wish to help me.
I'de be verry happy with that
Thx
Coldhearth
gnomme
magic wrote:
i find that making your own template is more original and you also dont have to have a copyright to some site you took a template off. I also like do make my own so i can theme them and have everything layed out to how i want it and the best thing is its free. who else here makes their own templates?

i have the same opinion Idea