FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An old c4d render

Ultrak1ll
I found and animated gif/c4d render lying on my harddirve.

Gonna use it as avatar

What do you tink.
Also I'm planning to start making sigs and logos again (after a year long brake).

EDIT:
forgot this one:

An logo i made for a clan some time ago. Not my taste but the clan leader had a very strong idea about what he thinks is cool. I always deliver what my clients want.

lol EDIT 2:
Ghost Rider103
Some interesting stuff. You could definitely improve in some areas though, but you are getting there.

Quote:
Also I'm planning to start making sigs and logos again (after a year long brake).

Do it! Open up a avatar/sig shop in the Marketplace for coins. It is a great way to get even more experience while getting coins to go towards a possible domain, or to use for other services, either on Frihost or for trade in the Marketplace.

I think it's been a while since someone has opened a successful sig/avatar shop up in the Marketplace. If you do it right you could bring in loads of coins. Razz
karanjabk
I agree with Ghost Rider, you could definately improve on some areas. anyway, its an old render right?