You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best place for Honeymoon

I think best place for honeymoon always be a cool place so i think Switzerland is the best place of honey moon. If you visit that place you would loved this.
I like Switzerland and Himalayan valleys of India. Totally cool and beautiful Rolling Eyes
the best place is where the couple feel happy with their relation that place is best
i mean thats not depend on place .depends place on only some casues .
I always thought that the perfect honeymoon spot would be France. I heard that the place is really good, saw it a lot in movies as well and I believe that it would make an awesome honeymoon spot (if you can afford it).
If you would like to enjoy a diverse culture and environment, then India is considered to be the best place for a honeymoon vacation.
In india there are many places which can be perfect for Honeymoon..
Places like Gangtok, Shimla, Goa, Vizag, Andaman, Digha are great places to visit..
They are not very costly either.. Smile
I'd agree with Goa, also Seychelles, Maldives and Fiji Islands
I think that all depends on the couple.

Like beaches and relaxing? Thailand, the Carribbean, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives, Fiji.

Like hiking and the outdoors? Canada, parts of the US, the Himalayas, and many other places.

Like Old World culture, cosmopolitan shopping, European food? Well, yes, France, Spain, Italy, etc.

Like new experiences and being out of your comfort zone? Central and southern Africa, Mongolia, Burma, certain far-flung Pacific Islands, etc.
the best place is Venice, the city of romance and love Google url

MOD - quote tag fixed
Kashmir <3
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing are you jocke ?
I think there are a number of places I'd like to go for a honeymoon. I'd really like to go to the Mediterranean, from Southern Spain through Italy to Greece and Turkey. Or maybe somewhere tropical like Costa Rica or the archipelagos in the Pacific. There are so many options - and there's only one honeymoon.
I'd recommend the Maldives! I've been to a fair number of places all over the world, but this is by far the most spectacular for a romantic hideaway!
24aug2013 wrote:
I'd recommend the Maldives! I've been to a fair number of places all over the world, but this is by far the most spectacular for a romantic hideaway!

good places
Move to India...India is the best place for honeymoon.. I say hilly places up north like shimla, manali, mussori, kullu, rohtang pass, dehradun etc

however even kerala is a good option but i am not so sure about the role of monsoon
North pole. And living is easy ...
Honeymoon in Santorini, Greece! Unforgettable experience!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Well the best place for honeymoon is some hilly area with quietness and calmness be it in any part of the world.
I think best place for honeymoon is NEPAL
Bali, indonesia is awesome for honeymoons, with isolated beautiful hotels for cheap prices, incredibly nice inhabitants and amazing sceneries, loads of things to do, and finally great food !
I think that the best place for going on a Honeymoon is a place where there are lovely beaches and the weather is just warm. I would consider Koh Phi Phi Islands in Thailand as one of the best honeymoon places. It's the best place until it begins to rain and rains there are really heavy.
Haha ... I have just been investigating Koh Phi Phi for diving. Any tips for a good PADI diving center in Koh Phi Phi?
For honeymoon every natural place is awesome which gives us happiness and joy. I would like to choose a very calmful and peaceful place.
I think for honeymoon any peacefull place will be perfect.
It's a classic, but I would say Venice.
Florida is the best place for honeymoon as there are beautiful beaches and best shopping malls.
Best place for honeymoon is clearwater beach in florida .
Venice or Paris
Yesterday I came across Jeju island, an island off the Korean coast. Ths island seems to be very popular with Korean honeymooners, and there are not as many visa restrictions for foreigners as to mainland Korea. For example, Vietnamese can go to that island without a visa.

On that island there is a theme park about sexuality called Love Land. Apparently for Koreans it is unusual to have sex before marriage, so this theme park is about how sex works. Visiting the park is said to take one hour only.

The spot sounds pretty funny to me. Not sure whether I would go there on honeymoon, but it's definitely a place I'd like to visit one day.
jewelrydesign wrote:
I think best place for honeymoon always be a cool place so i think Switzerland is the best place of honey moon. If you visit that place you would loved this.

That is a great place to visit but last year I went to Nepal.. Despite of some political instability, I must say the country is enriched with awesome natural scenes and sceneries.

I also went to Birthplace of Gautam Buddha and Sagarmatha base camp and national park there.

I've submitted a article about my journey here :
Best places to visit in Nepal
I like Korea to honymoon...
Bedroom (unless you want to get more creative...)
I think the most appropriate place to take honeymoon is in the Maldives, the blue sky, the sea and the sun, I love there.

iphone 6 plus schutzhülle
Vegas Surprised
You can also try shimla in india.
I've only spent a day there, but the place I am dying to return to is Aruba.

For some reason, it's one of the favorite places I've been. It's safe to start, and the island has 2 sides that are completely different. You haven't seen Aruba until you've seen the desert side of it!
SlashnburnSoftwareStudio wrote:
Vegas Surprised

You have got to be kidding?

That isn't a place for honeymoons, that a place for mistakes!