FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why is it down/

GDG
hi, um i have one question for the admin.
I went to my site today to change somethings and update it, and it said that server cannot be found. Is something wrong with the server- im on second server or is my hosting account banned. My account name is as you see GDG.
Thnx admin for answering my question.

See Ya
dhawal
Same here even I cant access either my site or the DirectAdmin Contol panel
GDG
i checked this site that is based on the first server, uni.cc. and they working fine. So i believe that its something wrong with teh server, thank God hopefully. i was scared they banned me. thnx for reply dhawal.

See Ya
budazz
check again...
GDG
there is still a problem, cannot find server. whats wrong?
sugarbox
I'm the one who has got this problem too.
GDG
hey everyone, once again its me the starter of this thread.
ok um yea so far my site is still down, dont knwo why or what, but most hopefully the best admin ever Bondinsg is on the job. Well we can hope and wait it comes up soon and doesn't screw us up.

i have a suggestion that i want to share, i play Lineage 2 on l2extreme.com and they have thsi littl ething where it tells you whether teh servers are up or down. so mayeb we coudl have something like that here, it coudl tell us if server is up or soemthing like that, or at least have Bondings tell us in a forum like in the announcements, maybe he already did and if you did Bondings than pardon me please.

Well it's just a suggestion and not to be taken seriously unless wanted too. well habve fun guys!!

CYA Very Happy
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13609

Please read that. The server will be up in a few minutes at this time of writing.
-close-