FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dell XPS 15Z Laptops... My verdict

Aakash2902
XPS 15Z comes with a 2nd generation Intel Corei5 and i7 (Sandy Bridge) processor and NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 2GB as its GPU. It has a 15 inch screen and weighs 2.5 kg and promises a battery life of 8 hours and 22 minutes exactly.

Some of the impressive features include Aluminum and Magnesium Alloy casing at 0.97 inch, 15.6-inch Full WLED HD (1080p) display, 3DTV play technology Backlit chiclet keyboard, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 eSATA/USB port, Stage User Interface and many more.

There are two variants of the XPS 15z

1. The XPS 15z with Intel Core i5, 4GB DDR3, 500GB 7200RPM HDD and NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M with 1GB graphics memory is priced at Rs 69,900.

2. The XPS 15z with Intel Core i7, 8GB DDR3, 750GB 7200RPM HDD and NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M with 2GB graphics memory is priced at Rs. 80,900.

My Verdict-

I personally feel that this high-end notebook has all the latest features that one can dream about in today’s world. It is very nicely finished, slim, stylish and elegant and everyone would wish to keep such a laptop in one’s possession.
sysna
this is not even near anything called high-end currently GT525 is really slow for running games, if you need a high end my suggestion is Asus N55SF which comes with corei7 , 8gb ram , GT555 but this is not very high end too !