FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wildfire S Review . Amazing device from the house of HTC

Aakash2902
Smartphones are the high-end handset which offers superior connectivity and computing ability than a modern low-end phone. So today’s market is being flooded with the high-end Smartphones as people prefer them over the normal regular handsets.

HTC, the Taiwan based Smartphone manufacturer has come up with HTC Wildfire S, the successor of HTC Wildfire has not yet launched in the Indian market, though it is supposed to be launched in the next two weeks comes with a price tag of less than 14 k. It is considered to be the only medium range handset that runs on Android v2.3 Gingerbread. It features Sense UI, apps like Weather and Gmail, Friend Stream, Facebook, Twitter with a good battery back-up.

Faisal Siddiqui, Country Manager HTC India said, “The HTC Wildfire S is a stylish looking Smartphone offering fantastic value-for-money and great features, and we are delighted to launch it in India.” “The HTC Wildfire has been among our best selling devices in India. Hence, we are extremely excited and positive that the HTC Wildfire S will garner a tremendous response from Indian mobile phone users.”