FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm a grandma!

Goddess
I got my first warning from Frihost for not being active in the forums. I had complitely forgotten whole thing cause during Eastern I turned from a mother to a grandmother Laughing

My first grandchild was born on 8th of April and what a boy: weighted 4250 g and was 54 cm long. Beautiful "little" boy.

How about you? Anyone else here going through the same transformation?
Vanilla
Congrats, Goddess! This is big news! I'm not even a mom and don't think I'm prepared to be one. Big responsibilities! Congrats again, it must be wonderful. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
Hey, congratz! I hear grandchildren are much better than children. I'd like to have a few grandchildren myself one day, but I don't think I'm ready to go through children to get them! Smile

Enjoy raising the next generation frihoster! Smile
abhizz
Congtratz, now you can spend lot of time with that baby.
menino
Congratulations Godess. Am sure you are enjoying every moment of being a grandmother, especially now that your showing your kids what you had to go through for them :p.
busaboss
Congratulations Goddess! I hope that the child will grow up healthy and kind. Very Happy
andro_king
congratulation godness..!! hope the child grows up healthy and happy.. take care of him in the best possible ways..!!
deanhills
Congratulations Goddess. My sister has just had a little baby boy so that was quite a major event in the family.
matrixuk321
Congrats! Hope he grows up healthy and everything is ok!
standready
Congratulations Goddess! Grandbaby boy to bounce on your knee!
bukaida
Congratulations! It is always nice to see some near and dear one grow up day by day in front of oneself. BTW, what do you call him?