FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Long Distance Relationship

vhinGARCIA
how do you mamgae a long distance relationship?
racee
one call in the morning and one at night. if you can't find 5-10 minutes out of your 24 hour day to touch base with your partner then it's time to reevaluate what a relationship is for you.
Of course find what works for you but if i don't have that person on my mind all day well yes of course my mind wanders. we have so much technology now to keep in contact with someone and see them is so simple.
TheGremlyn
Today there is a lot of technology that can be used to help facilitate communication with basically anyone. I mean, with cell phones you can text back and forth a couple times, like a conversation that spans a few hours. iPhones have that face time stuff or whatever and you can use that to see each other, which is a good thing aside from talking. Computers can use Skype and that does voice and chat fairly well and its basically free except for the computer you need to use and the internet you'd probably pay for. You could even be old fashioned and send letters back and forth, an interesting way to be creative. A hand written note has a lot more character and you can even send little drawings and sketches if you want.
codersfriend
Just have good communication. As long as you're honest with each other and you communicate often.