FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blackberry mail

johans
i hope someday frihost can hook up to blackberrry mail for easy access and convenient accessing.

Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
Is this actually a suggestion?

What benefit would users have if frihost could "hookup" to Blackberry mail? What exactly would that do...?

Sorry I'm not too familiar with BBmail. I thought it was like any other email.

Care to explain a bit more?
IceCreamTruck
Yeah, sorry, it's easy to pop mail to just about anything you need, and I don't see blackberry excluding themselves from the standard. I suggest you do a little more research as there are probably any number of ways to check your email using your phone including...

Forward mail from an address to an address that you check on phone

Pop mail to your phone, so you can send as that address as well

you can check gmail on your blackberry and gmail itself will allow you to use pop mail accounts... note: 30 minute delay in gmail checking pop accounts. Gmail can then send as your gmail address or any popped mail account.
johans
I have tried several times set up the pop using my blackberry but not successfully. I have done set ug google mail, yahoo, hotmail and other pop mail successfully.

But with the frihost mail pop settings I could not do it. I don't know why I cannot set it up. Perhaps something adjustment on firewall or ports.

I have done with other mail set up using blackberry and its automatically syncronize using pop settings.

Anyone have tried this issue?
Asap170
You probably just have the credentials and the pop server incorrect.
IceCreamTruck
port for authentication is probably different. check your admin console where you set up mail accounts for the exact settings. Or switch to android!
andro_king
blackberry is lossing its customers worldwide.. either switch to android or get an iphone..!! so you can stay with your mails with ease..
medesignz
Blackberrys will become insignificant with the development of Super Phones
tidruG
Regardless of the gradual decline in the Blackberry consumers worldwide, can someone verify whether there is an issue configuring Blackberry to get your mails from your frihost account through POP? I am myself not very familiar with Blackberry mail because I don't have a BB, but if someone knows what exactly the issue is, maybe we can look into it.
medesignz
I have a new blackberry that was a previous owners, so I cannot create a new mail client... can anyone help?