FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mac vs. PC?

Mac vs. PC
Mac
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
PC
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Both
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Neither
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

illini319
aah.. the age old question: Mac or PC? I, for one, have been lucky enough to currently have access to both computers in my house. I personally find PCs much more useful. Although, there is something to be said about simplicity... hence iPOD's success. But the Mac is a different story. There are only two redeeming qualities in Macs, in my opinion. 1. Design. You gotta hand it to Mac designers. They make computers fashionable. My question is why PC manufacterers haven't followed suit and made stodgy PCs look better. Some have tried; all have failed. 2. Movie editing. That being said, PCs are catching up quick.

Any thoughts?
ocalhoun
Give me a mac or a pc, and tell me I can have it. My first step: install linux. Everything other than open source is helping one evil empire or another and I avoid it. Second step: install a 2-button mouse on the mac!
xsourcenet
PC All the Way....

1 Word: Expandability
budazz
of course pc...it is the most popular boy!..
lerman
You cant change the world (PC)
snowflake
I personally cannot say as I have never really gotten the opportunity to use a Mac. Razz My friend has a Mac and she says that she hates it, so... yeah.
SgtGarcia
There might be a group of less experienced users who enjoy the mac. It's simple, you can't do anything wrong. But everyone whit a bit knowledge just has to use the pc. Of course only when you use linux. And I wouldn.t try to play a game on MAC. It usualy takes about e year before a simple game is ported to the mac. It's no use
Boles Roor
I'm in the middle. I'd love to get a Mac next to my regular PC. I do lotsa graphical editing, but also game alot, so PC's work out best for me. Though, I'd love to get a Mac for the graphics alone. Can't afford it though. Just bought a $2000 rig. Took ages to save up.
topjeux
I prefer PC
hack_man_
If I had a choice between PC and Mac, I would choose PC. Although Macs are simpler and easier to use, I have just gotten so used to PC's. Besides, In the UAE there is hardly any software compatible with Mac systems! Laughing
tidruG
An older thread on this same topic was locked.
Besides, I think a part of the new forum rules state that no nore Option 1 -vs- Option 2 threads are to be created.

-locked-