FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Titanic 3D

dcn1989
I saw it and thought it was awesome. Of course I enjoyed Titanic itself. Did anyone else see Titanic in 3D?
Blummer
Haven't watched it yet. It must be fantastic, bringing those memories from 1997 back.
busaboss
I haven't watched the 3D version of Titanic yet but I plan to do so. The original movie was really nice and I can still remember some of the scenes. I'll try to watch this movie next week because I'm really irritated with my cousin who's been pushing me to go to the mall to watch this. Smile
Blummer
Ok, watched it. The colors - amazing. Absolutely stunning. The feelings - more impressive than back in 1997. Anyone may say anything but I can say - it's still a masterpiece for me. The 3D is ok, in fact I believe if it wasn't converted to 3D and was just shown at the theatres, people would still go watch it.
cybersa
I don't want to see this film again & again.
Because i already watched this movie many times.
So,No surprise in the movie.
It will bore me.
LostOverThere
Not going to see it, as that film isn't particularly for me, but man, just imagine all the time and effort it would take to convert a 2D film into 3D in post. A ridiculous amount of time and effort right there.
alimddine
Can anyone tell me where can i watch titanic 3d? I have 3d glasses but i can't find the movie. I dont want to go to cinema because my friends dont like the movie and i dont want to go alone.
portoskt
i just want to see bo!obs in 3d ))
Blummer
alimddine wrote:
Can anyone tell me where can i watch titanic 3d? I have 3d glasses but i can't find the movie. I dont want to go to cinema because my friends dont like the movie and i dont want to go alone.

If they release it later on bluray 3D format, you may have chance to watch it at home. Depends on which type of 3d glasses you have.
firzakhan155
What a movie it is
welshsteve
3D is a total rip off, and hopefully it will fade back into oblivion again where it belongs.
Blummer
I wonder if this comes out on bluray 3D...I mean this version of film.
linux1993
I only have watched the 2D version. although James Cameron came to China to propagate the 3D version. I didn't go to cinema. Maybe never...
Blummer
Still nice. I mean, if you saw it, it was still worth to watch, even 2d. At least watching those colours of the restored film impressed me.
nepalstar
I Haven't saw that movie till now but I heard that that movie is awesome. I watch Titanic (not 3D) that's really nice movie and I enjoyed.
Blummer
I can say I've enjoyed it much. They still blame 3D technology and it may have some disadvantages, but I like the new conversion. If I had a chance I would visit it 2-3 more times.