FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Falling skies

menino
Has anyone seen this serial called Falling Skies?
I just saw the first episode and its not too bad. Graphics could do better, but otherwise its quite nice.
I enjoyed it a lot.
Its like walking dead, but this is much better since it involves smarter aliens with space ships and advanced weaponry.
Reminds me of a bit like "V" (the original series in the late 80's.
Anyone else enjoy it?
hakaner
Yes, I watched the whole first season. Second season scheduled to air in this summer and I'm waiting with impatience to start the new season.
menino
Yes, Hakaner, Is scheduled to start in June of this year, and they are already shooting it in Canada.
It is quite interesting with good acting and nice story, although, I don't think that it is an original story.
Its quite cliche to have aliens invading, with elimination or using humans as hosts, but still, I find it quite interesting.
andro_king
i have never watched this season... can anyone tell me about it..? how many episodes does it contain... what genre it belongs to..?? is it so interesting..? how many times you people have watched the same season..?
hakaner
menino wrote:
Yes, Hakaner, Is scheduled to start in June of this year, and they are already shooting it in Canada.
It is quite interesting with good acting and nice story, although, I don't think that it is an original story.
Its quite cliche to have aliens invading, with elimination or using humans as hosts, but still, I find it quite interesting.

Yes, I agree with you, it's a little cliche but interesting. I always liked these and similar types of tv series.

andro_king wrote:
i have never watched this season... can anyone tell me about it..? how many episodes does it contain... what genre it belongs to..?? is it so interesting..? how many times you people have watched the same season..?

10 episodes action - science fiction tv series and I watched once. I'd recommend you to watch it.
firzakhan155
season 2 is brilliant, few changes which they make in season 2 i like them so much
silverdown
Fallen Skies sounds interesting and spacy.. i could be wrong but Ill try to see if i get it on my provider... Thanks for sharing.
bananko
is that worth of watching? i never liked sf too much
menino
bananko wrote:
is that worth of watching? i never liked sf too much

I think its wirth watching only if you life sci fi.
But there are plenty of other serials to choose from to watch instead.

I love sci fi, and this is a good serial, with a few good actors as well.

I'm anticipating the next episode eagerly. The last episode left me in suspense.
dude_xyx
I haven't watch the last 2 episodes of the first season , falling sky. Have to watch those 2 before starting watching the season two.
hakaner
New season much better than I expected.