FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a quick note... frihost.com was unavailable

IceCreamTruck
For a brief period frihost.com was unavailable. I am a seasoned network tech, and I quickly checked a few other unrelated locations on the internet for connectivity, and had no trouble. I continue to repeatedly go back to frihost.com and it was unavailable. The time period for me start at 1:52 EST and ended sometime between 1:55-57min EST -- almost 5 minutes.

I don't want to sound any alarm bells because the problem obviously resolved itself quickly as I am posting right now, but I'm wondering if there is a scheduled reboot during this time? What might produce an outage around 1:50am through 2am EST? Any ideas?

EDIT: I don't feel this is the first time I've experienced this around this hour. 4/11
Bondings
If you mean very recently (15 minutes ago), then yes it was down for me too. I had to restart a lot of services several times before it started working again. I assume it would have solved itself on its own, the server load got pretty high and that might have had something to do with it.
IceCreamTruck
Cool... I figured it may help noting the time, so I did. Thanks for the response... I see you are right on it, as always!