FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggest some inspiring movies

therimalaya
Someone please suggest me some inspiring movies that will motivate me to move towards my dream, destination. I've read a book "The Alchemist" that is very much inspiring. It always give me some push whenever i'm stuck in some thing. I want similar kind of book that will push me in hard situation.
silverdown
Every movie can impact everyone on a different level, one movie can make someone do something that normally wouldn't and the same movie can be watched and forgotten by another. I suggest reading the back of the DVD/Blue Rat box or synopsis if buying online and see if it interests you. If it doesn't then i wouldn't suggest watching it. However I go under the at least watch once rule. If I can get through the movie it will inspire me in the future in some way. Overall motivating and inspiring is different for everyone and not everyone will be motivated or inspired by the same movie.
metalfreek
There are so many movies like that but here are few that portraits the struggle of an individual

1. Pursuit of Happiness
2. Marley
MisterParker
Good Will Hunting
Finding Forrester
Garden State
The Shawshank Redemption
Mr_Howl
Give Whisper of the Heart a try. Not sure how you feel about anime, but it's one of Studio Ghibli's most underrated films, IMO. I've watched it a few times, and I always feel...better.
mgeek
The Green Mile is excellent.
pravojednostavno
Saving Private Ryan
Philadelphia
nanuvem
"A Beautiful Mind" and the "The Blind Side" can be very inspiring for different reasons.

In my opinion, these are the kind of movies that inspire you to be a better person by example.

"Dead poets society" and "Forest Gump" are also a fine choice to me.