FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brown hairs in my black beard

loyal
Hey folks,
I've been getting a few brown hairs in my black beard and I don't know why. If they were white, i'd say my hair was starting to go white. Anyone know what this is, what's causing it, and if it's negative, any herbal remedies to reverse it?

Thanks
Afaceinthematrix
I think that some hair follicles are just naturally different colors and the only way to change this is to dye them. I have red hair in my black beard. And as I've gotten older, it's gotten more and more prominent to the point where I have a couple of black hairs in my redish/brownish beard. I don't think that there is a natural solution. You'll have to dye it.
loyal
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I think that some hair follicles are just naturally different colors and the only way to change this is to dye them. I have red hair in my black beard. And as I've gotten older, it's gotten more and more prominent to the point where I have a couple of black hairs in my redish/brownish beard. I don't think that there is a natural solution. You'll have to dye it.

Hmm but that suggests some sort of degradation of the follicles...
I'm not that concerned, so I won't dye it, but I am curious about it.